(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
lukeznder wrote:
Thanks for the guide. I notice that there is almost no attack speed on the tree. How do you deal with that? I'm so friggin slow.

While lvling in a 5l(bf\faster at\melee phys\ctb\brut) u can use haste instead of grace before u get dreamfeathers u can use prismatic ecli and etc, also u can use lightning golem, and also dont forget about doin lab or bothoring someone to carry u!
Cmon guys i used this build as leauge starter, was lvling with blue 3l items and it was ez :D
so far so good. 2.5k hp is a bad one tho :D its mostly my fault for not having good gear yet need to spend few C on rings and get lvl for gloves.

Is there a better choice of helmet then Alpha's? i was thinking Starkonja or a rare helmet with resists and run enlighten for grace+curse.

Also looking forward to get lvl 66 and those swords since as of now it is very slow.

can you take a look at my char here 'hope it is not blocked' and tell me where to go now? I am thinking jewels and hp nodes first. ty
Absolutely loving this build. Just got to maps after a day of leveling and the build is reminding me of my self made sunder 2.6 bleed build. Feels much better tho.
"
Hollycz wrote:
so far so good. 2.5k hp is a bad one tho :D its mostly my fault for not having good gear yet need to spend few C on rings and get lvl for gloves.

Is there a better choice of helmet then Alpha's? i was thinking Starkonja or a rare helmet with resists and run enlighten for grace+curse.

Also looking forward to get lvl 66 and those swords since as of now it is very slow.

can you take a look at my char here 'hope it is not blocked' and tell me where to go now? I am thinking jewels and hp nodes first. ty

Alpha's is BiS: we have freeze immune\chill avoid\and +2 to gems(later ill exeprement on 4lvl empowering grace)
Starkonjas is also good, it works fine, but we loose def layer that gives Alphas! just roll freeze immune on flask than

U can lvl with Lakishus sword to 66

Change Versality node to Presicion first, than grab warrior's blood and Amplify, then go to scion life nodes, jewel slots must be filled last!
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
Spoiler
"
Hollycz wrote:

Alpha's is BiS: we have freeze immune\chill avoid\and +2 to gems(later ill exeprement on 4lvl empowering grace)
Starkonjas is also good, it works fine, but we loose def layer that gives Alphas! just roll freeze immune on flask than

U can lvl with Lakishus sword to 66

Change Versality node to Presicion first, than grab warrior's blood and Amplify, then go to scion life nodes, jewel slots must be filled last!

Might change to Precision but I need that INT right now since we dont have a source of inteligence anywhere apart from amulet. I will try to look for a ring with +int and some other sources but its either lower int gems (blasph curse) or that node (and lose 2% atk speed)

I am using Innsbury edge and waiting till i hit lvl 66 to swap swords. Dunno tho how bleeding is calculated have to check out wiki if its updated. on bosses it seemed like bleeding does little damage and its all blade flurry but i might be wrong.

you got a video of shaper or guardian kill? or t15 maps?

also thanks mate for ur time! appriciate it
"
Hollycz wrote:

first page section "videos"
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

first page section "videos"

Have you played around with a "stat stick" offhand?

55 At the moment and using Lakishu/Relentless Fury (Free Onslaught/Culling) for now.
Rigwald's Savagery would be a dream, but don't think I'll see one of those this league.
"
StrikeQ wrote:

55 At the moment and using Lakishu/Relentless Fury (Free Onslaught/Culling) for now.
Rigwald's Savagery would be a dream, but don't think I'll see one of those this league.

No, i dont, dont like this style, but mb it worth of testing, so many nodes in swords and i dont wanna waste them by using axe or claw :D but its only my preferences
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 13, 2017, 11:26:09 AM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
StrikeQ wrote:

No, i dont, dont like this style, but mb it worth of testing, so many nodes in swords and i dont wanna waste them by using axe or claw :D but its only my preferences

You'd still use the Dreamfeather as your mainhand. BF can't be used with Axe which is why it'd be a "stat stick" only. You would only attack with the Dreamfeather, but get the 35% attack speed and 40% damage increase from the offhand. (if you use the Rigwald's Savagery in your offhand that is)
Last edited by StrikeQ on Aug 13, 2017, 11:36:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info