(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Gnorakir wrote:
How important is the mana leech on your rings? I'm only level 66 atm, but got no mana problems. Will it get worse later on?

Mana leecj is shit mode :D not neccesary at all!

"
th3rion86 wrote:
Don't know why but for me dps and survi on 6 link Queen of the Forest with BF is worse than on 5 link Belly with Sunder. I did respec earlier today (lvl 90). Still leveling gems and missing few jewels and items but I expected more.

yeah u can judge this with lvl 15 gems doin high tier maps, sure thing lol!
Go get some good gloves with asp, change ur sh*ty lvling belt, and buy jewels with Flat Phys\Flat Daamge\Life modes, and tell me ur impressions after that m8

"
DirtyPunch wrote:
So I tried vorici for my 5l, but I ended up with a 4r 1g sockets. Do you think a 4r 1g setup is better than the 3r 2g by dropping faster attacks and using another red gem instead?

What would be my ideal 4r 1g setup for my 5l until i'm able to 6l?

Oh man this is rip, bflurry is not bFlurry wo faster attacks. Coloring this not such a problem as peapople yeling here :D u can farm 120 chtomes in tabula and try to color this

"
Frenzylord wrote:
Is it the %increased damage that comes from the Evasion?

Yes! Its offence and defence at the same time!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 16, 2017, 6:30:02 AM
yes the evasion should scale the damage nicely.
"
Hollycz wrote:
Does bleeding get overwritten by higher damage hits? Lets say we hit 8 times with initial bf hit for 300 bleeding damage and them release the big one. Does the big one takes over of one bleed stack with more damage?

Yday bought 20% gems but just fyi i was running t10 naps since lvl74 17/0 gems and 5l qotf and shitty rings. Need to buy some with phys damage and int. Also get phys. Gloves but i will probably get some cheap rings and save for 6l

Ty for the build mate

according to bf description each stage of Bf inflict stack of bleed with 20% more damage, i belive that stacks of bleed dont reinflicting with higer damage hit, they run till they end, and than u inflict damage for free stack, but i can be mistaken, i tried to find some info, wiki is outdated af, poedb dont have any, so we need to ask GGG :D

Smartest question so far!
Did Uber lab this morning, was worried about my 4.7k hp but lol wtf melted the boss. Once i had specced into pain forged the dmg increase is extremley noticable. moving nicely through t10 maps without any hitches, infact its a total breeze.

I'm moving towards red strom node on the passive tree then i will fill out the 2 remaining jewel sockets and frenzy charge.

If anyone has any doubts about the build, all i can say is get get the gear follow the levelling tree as the Op has laid out and just watch the mobs melt.

"
Did Uber lab this morning, was worried about my 4.7k hp but lol wtf melted the boss. Once i had specced into pain forged the dmg increase is extremley noticable. moving nicely through t10 maps without any hitches, infact its a total breeze.

I'm moving towards red strom node on the passive tree then i will fill out the 2 remaining jewel sockets and frenzy charge.

If anyone has any doubts about the build, all i can say is get get the gear follow the levelling tree as the Op has laid out and just watch the mobs melt.

Yes, the more ur invest, the more u get!

Ill try to craft steel rings soon, need some more currency!
"
Go get some good gloves with asp, change ur sh*ty lvling belt, and buy jewels with Flat Phys\Flat Daamge\Life modes, and tell me ur impressions after that m8

Sorry if you felt ofended. Im not judging your build. Clearly your doing well with it if you killed shaper. I wrote that Im missing few things. My first impressions were not very good but I will surely give this build a chance and play it till I get missing items/jewels (out of currency for now :/).
"
th3rion86 wrote:
"

Sorry if you felt ofended. Im not judging your build. Clearly your doing well with it if you killed shaper. I wrote that Im missing few things. My first impressions were not very good but I will surely give this build a chance and play it till I get missing items/jewels (out of currency for now :/).

Not offended, just confused, how u can judge anything if u dont have needed items, "terms and conditions" :D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 16, 2017, 7:06:02 AM
Hi, what's the main difference between QotF and Hyrri's? Is QotF significantly better?
"
CJared wrote:
Hi, what's the main difference between QotF and Hyrri's? Is QotF significantly better?

Qotf have life and more eva :D but u can actually use Hyrris if u want, i guess it will work!
Currently levelling up with this build. Been an absolute pleasure so far! My only gripe is the mana problem early on. Am I doing something wrong? Using Vulnerability with Blasphemy and Haste and I'm down to 85% mana reserved. Level 44 so far so maybe that's why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info