(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Great build, really have been enjoying is as a starter build.

One problem that I am hoping someone can help me with though, I am having a hard time surviving in T8+ maps. I'm not really sure why. I have been keeping up with the forum posts and I was hoping if someone could point out my weakest link right now
"
DickFacve wrote:
Can someone take a look at my build. Character's name is TrumpCountry. The tooltip in POB has you clocked at 300k dps after I fucked with your gems and lowered the gear to be more average than perfect. Problem is my DPS is only hitting around 120k DPS with Conc effect while yours is 300k. I cant seem to figure out what wrong. Ive done so many thing in POB with my character, rolling perfect rings, using a perfect queen, quality gems, etc and I still cannot touch the DPS you are hitting.

The max map I can do rn is T9 and the bosses are very slow to kill. I almost killed normal Atziri and that was a pain. In the videos you have your attack speed is insane too. Having a tough time figuring out what is wrong with my build. Hoping you can help me out. (PS: I tried my build with max skill points in POB and that wasnt the cause of bad DPS either)

U need more lvles and Qotf :D respec hematophagy to ambidext, but first take a look for lvling guide
"
Mswiatcz wrote:
Great build, really have been enjoying is as a starter build.

One problem that I am hoping someone can help me with though, I am having a hard time surviving in T8+ maps. I'm not really sure why. I have been keeping up with the forum posts and I was hoping if someone could point out my weakest link right now

Increased area is a 6link, u missing chance to bleed, it gives tones of damage, thats why u dieing. Tree is good, gear is decent, add fortify to ur whirh, roll instant divine flask, and get more life at gear, atleast t2 life at gloves and boots! And watch out for map modes! Dont run enfe + phys redaction :D

Just vorici ur queen to 3r2g and use ctb, its a biggest mistake
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
DickFacve wrote:
Can someone take a look at my build. Character's name is TrumpCountry. The tooltip in POB has you clocked at 300k dps after I fucked with your gems and lowered the gear to be more average than perfect. Problem is my DPS is only hitting around 120k DPS with Conc effect while yours is 300k. I cant seem to figure out what wrong. Ive done so many thing in POB with my character, rolling perfect rings, using a perfect queen, quality gems, etc and I still cannot touch the DPS you are hitting.

The max map I can do rn is T9 and the bosses are very slow to kill. I almost killed normal Atziri and that was a pain. In the videos you have your attack speed is insane too. Having a tough time figuring out what is wrong with my build. Hoping you can help me out. (PS: I tried my build with max skill points in POB and that wasnt the cause of bad DPS either)

U need more lvles and Qotf :D respec hematophagy to ambidext, but first take a look for lvling guide

Why respec out of my life leech?
"
DickFacve wrote:

Why respec out of my life leech?

leech stops at full life, i have full life all the time, so no benefits from this. Carnage heart do the job, ull be fine
Should I get rid of most the leech then and go for damage?
Hey, What do I do if I only have a 5L QotF? What gems do I run on there? Sorry, kinda new to the game, thank you!
"
DickFacve wrote:
Should I get rid of most the leech then and go for damage?

Nope, only hematophagy goes off!

"
CJared wrote:
Hey, What do I do if I only have a 5L QotF? What gems do I run on there? Sorry, kinda new to the game, thank you!

Buy vorici 3 red craft at /820, and use

Bflurry > Faster Attacks > Ch to Bleed > Brutality > Melee Phys
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 15, 2017, 2:48:48 PM
Quick update, currently doing T9's (lvl 78 - havent done uber lab yet) HP sitting at 4.7k had a few deaths due to forgetting about shitty map mods and thinking meh:P

Leech is amazing dps is awesome, went a slightly different pathing and grabbed 2 jewel slots for the added dmg and hp, will grab the rest and filling out more dps nodes (red storm, savagery)

"
Quick update, currently doing T9's (lvl 78 - havent done uber lab yet) HP sitting at 4.7k had a few deaths due to forgetting about shitty map mods and thinking meh:P

Leech is amazing dps is awesome, went a slightly different pathing and grabbed 2 jewel slots for the added dmg and hp, will grab the rest and filling out more dps nodes (red storm, savagery)

Do the Lab it will increase ur dps much! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info