[3.0] The Gatling Storm Burster - MOM-Crit-Life 1,8 Millions DPS Inquisitor

New to the game, so apologies if this is a dumb question.

Do you need endurance charges from the passive tree to have Immortal Call work?
"
rphillipps16 wrote:

Hi, you don't even need 1 endurance charge to trigger Immortal Call, even if you don't have Charge, it will trigger for 0.4 Second. So you don't have to spend Skill point on tree to make Endurance Charges.

Alternatively you can use CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Increased Duration + Immortal Call like i'm using for now:

This is good way to leech Life and mana and pretty much all the time you have 3 Endurance Charge to trigger your Immortal Call.
"
Llyrain wrote:

Power charge generation is no problem, just drop this.

Blue Dream doesn't work in Boos fight so i'm using the same way you do, Orb of Storm to PC generation.

"
Llyrain wrote:

If you get swarmed you're done, and leech is not continous enough to leech through hart DOT-Effects or dot - like things like this spark throwing totem boss as double boss.

And yes, you are right, so many times i died in opening Strange Boxes or Breach. Is this normal to not have any value of armor in this build or this is only me that haven't enough armor? I have only 8% physical dmg reduction. What is yours?
This build has no armor - you can take a potion, or try something with whirling blades and fortify or hide behind some minions. Or try to avoid things.

This is a typical glas cannon build, one mistake and you are flat on the floor.
Can anyone help me out?
Honestly im in early mapping playing the freeze version, i just keep dying, i get one shot by most stuff. 2.5 k life, carcass jack, double doryanis, all the right gear
"
BuilderofTime wrote:
Can anyone help me out?
Honestly im in early mapping playing the freeze version, i just keep dying, i get one shot by most stuff. 2.5 k life, carcass jack, double doryanis, all the right gear

Your profile is private so i cannot see your character and tree. But for sure you have not the right gear.

2,5k HP is nothing, you should be in act 6 with that amount of gear.
Minimum suggested for mapping is 4.5k HP

If you can open your profile and tell me your offensive stat with storm burst (total damage, cast speed, crit multi and chance) i can help you more deeply!
"
HunterMoon wrote:
"
rphillipps16 wrote:

Hi, you don't even need 1 endurance charge to trigger Immortal Call, even if you don't have Charge, it will trigger for 0.4 Second. So you don't have to spend Skill point on tree to make Endurance Charges.

Alternatively you can use CWDT + Warlord's Mark + Increased Duration + Immortal Call like i'm using for now:

This is good way to leech Life and mana and pretty much all the time you have 3 Endurance Charge to trigger your Immortal Call.

I've got the same setup as you in that slot but with Vaal Haste as OP listed instead of Warlord's Mark.

Should I switch those two gems?
"
rphillipps16 wrote:

I've got the same setup as you in that slot but with Vaal Haste as OP listed instead of Warlord's Mark.

Should I switch those two gems?

As i know Vaal gems can't get triggered so it doesn't work with CWDT, you have to use it on another green socket. In that slot you can use Warlord's Mark instead, should be fine.
Last edited by HunterMoon on Aug 29, 2017, 8:56:54 PM
Thank you for posting. Running a similar build but using Storm Call instead of Storm Burst at the moment. Wondering if you tried experimenting with both? Also, currently running Hiero so might just stick with that for easy power charges + stronger MoM.
"
Zand wrote:
Thank you for posting. Running a similar build but using Storm Call instead of Storm Burst at the moment. Wondering if you tried experimenting with both? Also, currently running Hiero so might just stick with that for easy power charges + stronger MoM.

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback!
Not tried Storm Call in this League, are you suggesting swapping it for single target?
I fear you need a red link for that..
I find more convenient switch to another kind of gem, Ball Lightning for example is a very nice single target and boss killergem, with just 2 gem swap!

Regarding ascendancy, i'm focusing on a "sink or swim" set-up, looking for the most dps output as possible, discarding survivability if needed.
Don't like hierophant as it gives no bonus to dps..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info