[3.0] The Gatling Storm Burster - MOM-Crit-Life 1,8 Millions DPS Inquisitor

"
JanESF wrote:
Is there a shadow tree for this build? Thanks :D

Hello!
Yes, the build can be easily turned into witch or shadow.
I'm out of town right now and without a pc.
Will include witch and Shadow tree on Monday.
Shadow will be assassin and following the elemental damage path
Last edited by Effe86 on Aug 26, 2017, 6:48:28 AM
So far so Good. With help of Vaal Skeleton i can beat T11 T12 Bosses, but boos fight are little boring, you have to dodge, then channel for a little and then cancel to explode. Boss fight can take around 4 minutes to finish. Is there a way to do it faster?

I just bought a Blue Dream and now i can get rid of Assassin Mark. But in guide you said to go for projectile weakness, but does projectile weakness work with explosion or just projectile itself? Is it not better to use Enfeeble instead?

And last question, if we are taking Vaal Pact for LL, then for Ascendancy point should i get [ Elemental Damage, Life Regeneration => Sanctify ] nodes or [ Elemental Damage and Resistances => Augury of Penitence ]?
Do you think that using a Sire of Shards+Carcass Jack would work for the cast while channeling variant? Or am I better off dual wielding say divinarius?
I'm using a 5L carcass, but i dont know what is the best combinaison of support. I have them all at lvl 19. I'm not used to path of building so i dont know what to use.

I currently use Storm burst + Crit strikes + Controlled destruction + added lightning damage + GMP

Last edited by SirWhizer on Aug 27, 2017, 8:03:30 PM
Sorry if im too stupid, but how you get mana leech/reg enough to kill bosses without mana potions? Thx for the awesome build btw
"
HunterMoon wrote:
So far so Good. With help of Vaal Skeleton i can beat T11 T12 Bosses, but boos fight are little boring, you have to dodge, then channel for a little and then cancel to explode. Boss fight can take around 4 minutes to finish. Is there a way to do it faster?

I just bought a Blue Dream and now i can get rid of Assassin Mark. But in guide you said to go for projectile weakness, but does projectile weakness work with explosion or just projectile itself? Is it not better to use Enfeeble instead?

And last question, if we are taking Vaal Pact for LL, then for Ascendancy point should i get [ Elemental Damage, Life Regeneration => Sanctify ] nodes or [ Elemental Damage and Resistances => Augury of Penitence ]?

Projectile weakness would give nothing to explosions - there is no more double dipping, that's history with version 3.0.

It's a typical glas cannon build - T4-5 bosses you can dodge or decoy with totem or vaal skellies I burst down in the 20 seconds while Vaal skeletons are running. I don't think T11 bosses have that much more life, given a new gem level or 1 or 2 new toys for a modest damage increase when I get there.

Power charge generation is no problem, just drop this

You get a small power boost for dropping it, too. Problem with this build is the glas cannon state - if you get swarmed you're done, and leech is not continous enough to leech through hart DOT-Effects or dot - like things like this spark throwing totem boss as double boss.

And I don't like conc. effect on this skill for bosses, since less orbs hit. Use elemental focus instead - you can't freeze or really shock bosses anyhow.

"
SirWhizer wrote:
I'm using a 5L carcass, but i dont know what is the best combinaison of support. I have them all at lvl 19. I'm not used to path of building so i dont know what to use.

I currently use Storm burst + Crit strikes + Controlled destruction + added lightning damage + GMP

Hello!

In my guide, the gem are in order of importance.
Read back the gem and link section and find the best links according to the fight you're gonna take
"
vikked94 wrote:
Sorry if im too stupid, but how you get mana leech/reg enough to kill bosses without mana potions? Thx for the awesome build btw

Hello!

You should easily reach 130 mana rege/sec, which should be enough!
If you still have not enough mana, a mana pot is needed
"
xdemonkai wrote:
Do you think that using a Sire of Shards+Carcass Jack would work for the cast while channeling variant? Or am I better off dual wielding say divinarius?

I don't know the real interaction with Sire of Shards and CWC. but consider that SIre of Shards will give you 60-100% increase damage to projectile. Assuming you'll be using Ball Lightning in CWC, you'll get 60-100% inc damage to Ball Lightning. ANd you have to 5-6 link it

A dual divinarious will give you:
- 100-140% increased damage
- 220-260& crit chance
- 20% increased AoE

I'd stay with a double divinarious ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info