[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

Hi all,

there is still "spike problem" with Flesh Binder? or they fix it?

"
Choobaca wrote:
I'm having the same problem as stated by another fellow before. I can't activate all auras and don't get why.
Took another look at your skilltree and I have all needed passives to reduce the mana reservation costs.

Could you have a look and let me know where I went wrong :D?

Quick look while i'm on my cell phone and poemate doesnt wanna load for me so cant see your tree but you have clarity linked with faster attacks so thats adding 125% to the reservation of that.
Having issue where I can't animate boots or the 2H axe recommended. Not sure why this is as have the rest on, had to drop some of those on ground six to seven casts also before they applied. What's up with that? Atziri's step and kingmaker are no go, but the staff animated fine and other boots work also. Did they swap something with the item req for that?
Last edited by Arctavian01 on Sep 21, 2017, 10:47:15 PM
delete this post please... i found the answers after reading OP notes
Last edited by KustomBallaz on Sep 22, 2017, 3:44:10 AM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Choobaca wrote:
I'm having the same problem as stated by another fellow before. I can't activate all auras and don't get why.
Took another look at your skilltree and I have all needed passives to reduce the mana reservation costs.

Could you have a look and let me know where I went wrong :D?

Quick look while i'm on my cell phone and poemate doesnt wanna load for me so cant see your tree but you have clarity linked with faster attacks so thats adding 125% to the reservation of that.

It was me.... I forgot one node to pick, that was the problem....
But thank you for your support :thumbsup: and thanks for sharing the build
"
Arctavian01 wrote:
Having issue where I can't animate boots or the 2H axe recommended. Not sure why this is as have the rest on, had to drop some of those on ground six to seven casts also before they applied. What's up with that? Atziri's step and kingmaker are no go, but the staff animated fine and other boots work also. Did they swap something with the item req for that?

You have your characters set to private so I can't be sure but it sounds like your Animate Guardian is not adequately leveled mate.
Dear Original Poster,

Sorry to bother you, may you please have a look at my character. Im currently running maps around tier 12 to 14. Doing them with just below 4k hp could be frustrating sometimes.

Im not sure where to give more livability to my character, named MaryDaJane.

Thanks for helping a noob out.

Sincerely
"
MaryDaJane wrote:
Dear Original Poster,

Sorry to bother you, may you please have a look at my character. Im currently running maps around tier 12 to 14. Doing them with just below 4k hp could be frustrating sometimes.

Im not sure where to give more livability to my character, named MaryDaJane.

Thanks for helping a noob out.

Sincerely

from what i can see, your skill tree points isn't optimized. Your gear is so much better than me, yet i have more hp than you. You need to put more life nodes and i still saw +30 dex node, if you don't need it anymore you can respect it and put it on life nodes. Also, use flask that gives instant recovery, if i weren't wrong it's named seething life flask.
Thanks for your reply i shall have a good look at my passive skill tree for sure, very much appreciated<:
How is this build vs t15+ bosses? also how safely can it do chayula and the other bosses? is it HC viable?

Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info