[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

"
Can anyone give me an idea of what jewels to get other then to dust? Can't afford 40c!

Ty!

None. Don't get the jewel slots until you can afford them.
Would it be worth going a curse over Vaal Haste like using Ele Weakness or Enfeeble? Playing on HHC so sort of looking for more survivability.
Hello,

If i'm using a 3B3G Queen's decree, what gems are recommended?
"
Blightside wrote:
Hello,

If i'm using a 3B3G Queen's decree, what gems are recommended?

You can go with something like Skeles, Minion Damage, Spell Echo, Pierce, LMP and Slower Proj. You'll get the most damage out of that but might be slower clear just cause of slower proj. Other than that you can probably add in Added Cold or something.
Okay im slightly confused, why you'd recommend getting mind over matter with his build ? I have 22mana left after getting all the 7 auras, and 2,300 health and 700 energy shield. Im quite literally trying this right now, im in a map that has desecreted ground and it just slowly drains the little bit of mana away and then starts eating my health.

So either it doesnt work at all, or im supposed to get 100% of my mana locked before the game starts to use my energy shield as " mana " for mind over matter ?
hey guys, i wanted to play this build.

i have like 100ex, so what would be the absolutly best possible gear on this build for max dmg/speed and defense.

6l with 4b 2g
21 gems
jewelery would be 2 ventors and biscos
sick minion helm maybe?
is there anything else?
ign: LadyRemuu
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shana_14
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DragonSlayerShana
Lightning Crit Cycloner Guide: view-thread/1814828
"
SgtRusko wrote:
Okay im slightly confused, why you'd recommend getting mind over matter with his build ? I have 22mana left after getting all the 7 auras, and 2,300 health and 700 energy shield. Im quite literally trying this right now, im in a map that has desecreted ground and it just slowly drains the little bit of mana away and then starts eating my health.

So either it doesnt work at all, or im supposed to get 100% of my mana locked before the game starts to use my energy shield as " mana " for mind over matter ?

Thats because chaos damage by passes the energy shield. But if it was fire damage then it would take from your mana/energy shield (if you got Eldritch Battery) then health.

"
Kuroyukihime wrote:
hey guys, i wanted to play this build.

i have like 100ex, so what would be the absolutly best possible gear on this build for max dmg/speed and defense.

6l with 4b 2g
21 gems
jewelery would be 2 ventors and biscos
sick minion helm maybe?
is there anything else?

Thats about it. Then of course the perfect To Dust jewels, and about lvl90.

Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Sep 12, 2017, 5:45:05 PM
Hi, what if spell echo replace by spell totem? nice build btw.
Hey there! I am enjoying the build so far... May I ask if there is anyway to make this more orientated for farming late game bosses like Shaper? Don't know if this has been answered yet.

dear skelemancer player

i just happened to have an unused 6L queen's decree and wanna sell it at 9ex.. please do chat me in game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info