[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

This is my first character. I collected all items of this guide(6 links escape too), damage is good but i have 4357 hp/75% all res and often I get too many one-shots in tier 10+ maps :(
Last edited by Razorusz on Sep 8, 2017, 4:03:40 PM
"
Waque wrote:

I don't think there's anything related to the boots either.

But concerning the skillpoints, there are non that affect skeleton mages (only skeletons) - and the 2 jewels should provide 5 each - but my maximum is still 9?

Well you need to unblock your characters then since we cant see your skill tree. I cast 10 no probs so you are missing one of the +1 somewhere. Or you aren't using the right sword.
I am having same problem. lvl 80, 4k HP...this is real pain. Damage is great, but hp is too low i think. Dont know hot to change it. But anyway, great guide, a lot of fun playing this build ':)
may be remove all auras besides haste and frost armour and equip this item??? - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Belly_of_the_Beast
Why did you get the precision skillpoint in the passive tree? Does minions also get the attackspeed/castspeed? Or did you get it because of the dex?
Ty for great build. Got all 36 challenges in 8 days and solo clear all t15 maps. WP
"
Esters wrote:
Why did you get the precision skillpoint in the passive tree? Does minions also get the attackspeed/castspeed? Or did you get it because of the dex?

So you can cast them faster most likely.
Hello guys..

I want to sell some of the endgame gears in this build..

victario for 30 chaos
queen's for 420 chaos

chat me in game :)
Can anyone give me an idea of what jewels to get other then to dust? Can't afford 40c!

Ty!
"
Abeoucz wrote:
I am having same problem. lvl 80, 4k HP...this is real pain. Damage is great, but hp is too low i think. Dont know hot to change it. But anyway, great guide, a lot of fun playing this build ':)

I'm playing the build in HHC and made some changes for QoL and defense. I dropped Eldrich Battery and Zealot's Oath so that I'm able to keep my energy shield. I still run MoM, it's not full effectiveness but it's still damage reduction so it's fine, and also the mana nodes behind it give you plenty of mana for casting even with 7 aura's. Drop wrath for Artic Armor. Go out the energy shield nodes from witch instead of the int nodes. Run a Granite/Basalt/MSQuicksilver and have them up always. I'm only level 73 atm, but when I changed the nodes around my defense got noticeably better, I thought it necessary for HC mapping. You can take a look at my tree if you want an idea of what I changed(character is HyliansPetShop), continuing onwards I'm taking pretty obvious stuff like life nodes/sockets/the last minion nodes.
Last edited by HylianSage on Sep 10, 2017, 5:08:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info