Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

I am level 85 and I never knew beachhead map existed, I had to google to find out what it is. Can't wait for new changes.!
That's annoying.
I was about to buy my first ever supporter pack to buy stash tabs ...
Oh god , i wish i knew this before i spent so much money :( Rip :(
"more shards"... sigh.

What about less shards dropped, but reduce the stack sizes to 10/10? Also make specific harbingers only drop specific shards. The result would be less clicking and less added inventory clutter.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 11, 2017, 1:59:55 AM
"Unfortunately, the Harbinger Supporter Packs won't be available for purchase this week, but they will likely be available at the middle of next week"

releasing support packs AFTER tab sale....
I've told you guys, typical money milking business practices.

I wanted to get the harbinger support pack but now I'll have to think about it because this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited by Antestor on Aug 11, 2017, 2:07:33 AM
That picture on the top of the article, is that a new portal effect for the harbinger supporter packs?
changing challenges during the league HAHAHAHAAA

ggg: zero credibility
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Sounds great guys! :) Thank you!
a harbinger is only an annoyance in the map, they take too long to kill and drop shitty loots, now they will be more harder to kill and drop more loots... i dunno what to feel about this... well game is free cant complain. I just wish they thought about this league more before they released it.
Let's see, if this is, what the league needs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info