Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

Sweet! Harbringer packs coming mid week! I hope the artsyle matches that sleek blue armored almost alien look of the uniques. Going by the portal it might be my favorite pack yet!

i like the harbringers, but I feel they're either overwhelming, or underwhelming, with no middle ground, and kind of an annoying perandus lite. I'd like to see less of them, but more challenging with better rewards when they show up, I believe they could be a good edition to the game but require a bit more tuning, so i'm happy to see you guys continuing to work on them. They're a really interesting faction and I want to see more of them.
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Cool :) Those changes are what all needed :D

The changes are positive, but they are not what the league 'needed'. Harbinger will be remembered in the bottom tier of leagues GGG has made by most people.
Good. It is needed, those sharts are ri(ck)dickioulessly stupid and useless. I also noticed another player in a zana mission while soloing maps without even knowing this guy. Should not be, right? ^^
"
_Manti_ wrote:
What is the chance we could see a map stash tab similar to the essence stash tab?

Dude, I've been wondering about this for the longest time, but I bet it'd be a super pain in the ass for them to make.

Also, for those complaining about not having inventory space to pick up and hold shards...what the fuck else are you picking up aside from currency, uniques, and maybe the occasional piece of crafting gear that drops? I can run a full map, sometimes two, before I have to worry about clearing my inventory, so unless you have the most insane drop rate ever, you're picking up useless junk. The only shard that needs to go away is the transmute, which they're doing. Giving us the orbs would just shit on their market value, and they'd have to reduce the drop rates all together to make giving us the orbs vs the shards not destroy the economy.
When are you going to adress the problems related to amd procesors and DX11? I want to use the dx11 client but cant because of the constant crashes while loading. No exageration, every 1-3 zones the client disconects and sends us to login. Im stuck playing on dx9 and it sucks. Not just me, a log of my friends have this issue aswell. And before anyone says its my computer or my conection, we all live in different countries exept 2 of us.
Last edited by nimbus1983 on Aug 11, 2017, 1:01:04 AM
"
league content isn't challenging enough

What?! Whoever said that should be punished. It is plenty challenging, just not rewarding enough. Game is already too hard...sigh.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Unfortunately, the Harbinger Supporter Packs won't be available for purchase this week, but they will likely be available at the middle of next week (alongside the above changes to the league). We are really sorry for the delay!

While you're at it, how about some word on the Harbinger League Brimmed Hat, and whatever armour set it is that you're currently teasing in the Newly Added graphic on the Microtransactions page? The one that looks like it has some kind of bandana or other face covering as part of the headgear? Neither of those microtransactions are currently in the Newly Added category yet, so I'm assuming there'll be some announcement soon... right?

"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Sounds cool. I'm still hoping the rewards for the challenges will get changed or updated because, quite frankly, they suck.
WELL DONE!! Thank you so much for listening to the community. You had a fantastic idea with this league, and I'm glad you recognized the one thing that made it bad.
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
league content isn't challenging enough

What?! Whoever said that should be punished. It is plenty challenging, just not rewarding enough. Game is already too hard...sigh.

It's really not challenging though...maybe you should look at your build instead of blaming them...But I do agree that there needs to be better rewards...that part is definitely lacking a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info