Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

I hope we can get another big stash tab sale soon after the harbinger supporter pack does finally come out. Been waiting for it to then purchase some tabs with the points.
FIX HARBINGERS NOT TO SPAWN VOLATILES!!!!
In freaking massacre 2 volatiles insta death, you cant see them, no warning, no room to react. tks.
I don't think it's so much that the harbinger rewards are meh. It's more that you have to pick up all the scraps to get value out of it which is a big feel-stupid. Why don't the harbingers just drop 1-2 types of shards in larger quantities?
Just a small suggestion:
Since the Harbinger supporter packs will be delayed again, it would also be nice to also hold another stash tab sale next weekend too. I believe there will be also a number of people that will hold off from buying points this weekend so they can get avoid having to do another transaction for next week just to buy the new supporter packs. I hope GGG will consider this :)
Jack that shit up to breach levels of spawn!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
"
innervation wrote:
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Cool :) Those changes are what all needed :D

The changes are positive, but they are not what the league 'needed'. Harbinger will be remembered in the bottom tier of leagues GGG has made by most people.

Bottom tier? Lol. Either you weren't around then or you don't remember some of the earlier leagues we've had. Rampage, for instance...

Anyway, I like Harbinger. It's smooth and does its job of providing filler. Keep in mind that this is a minor challenge league in their internal cycle, since it coincides with a major content patch for the base game. I liked Breach quite a bit more, but Harbinger is still okay - and okay is good enough for a minor league.
Something tells me the delay of the supporter packs is intended.. Im going to wait anyway ;)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Why still drop shards? Even if it's twice as many you're still only picking up 4/20ths of an alchemy orb
Perfect, right in time for mapping!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Damn this is awesome, quick reaction GGG, always on top of your game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info