Upcoming Additions to the Harbinger League

How about they drop a full piece of Harbinger currency but at a reduced rate from the shards that would roughly equal the same number of orbs gathered over X number of kills?
Great league so far. Very welcome the changes to harbringers.

But... the challenge rewards are a little.... disappointing...
The eye glow effect is "useless" you don't see it anyway. Its not noticeable.
The character effect is ok for the very first reward, but after that... yeah...

I hope there will be changes to that soon. If not, its ok too, as the expansion is really great!

Thanks for an awesome game, that hooks me again and again!
This is only my opinion, but it was a long time ago that a league had not tired me so quickly.

Even the unique map is only a repetition of harbingers. Not even a small boss to get under the tooth
:(

It will be for the next!
Last edited by vick666 on Aug 11, 2017, 2:45:17 AM
Good Idea, good work GGG, thx you :)
"
Shamuskie wrote:
"
_Manti_ wrote:
What is the chance we could see a map stash tab similar to the essence stash tab?

Dude, I've been wondering about this for the longest time, but I bet it'd be a super pain in the ass for them to make.

Also, for those complaining about not having inventory space to pick up and hold shards...what the fuck else are you picking up aside from currency, uniques, and maybe the occasional piece of crafting gear that drops? I can run a full map, sometimes two, before I have to worry about clearing my inventory, so unless you have the most insane drop rate ever, you're picking up useless junk. The only shard that needs to go away is the transmute, which they're doing. Giving us the orbs would just shit on their market value, and they'd have to reduce the drop rates all together to make giving us the orbs vs the shards not destroy the economy.

Depends of your gameplay-style. The opposite of you (and majority of streamers) I'm picking "trash" rare items, mostly the 4 spaces ones, and occasionally chests/2handers for chaos recipe. That way sometimes I leave map eaven like 2-3 times to clear inventory, specially when some diviner box/map box appear or few unique items drop. Personally I dont like the fast clear speed meta. I find out that without picking items and goin as fast as I can I'm usually bored and in most cases leaving the game till next league.
Last edited by silas177 on Aug 11, 2017, 3:17:43 AM
Like I'm probably going to be done with the league before I can even get to buy the supporter pack.
That was needed like yesterday not upcoming announcement, when? Density and spawn of harbinger mobs is not challenging.
upgrade currency chest before do anything else please.
too lazy to manage currencies even i paid some for it.
"
That's annoying.
I was about to buy my first ever supporter pack to buy stash tabs

This and mysterious boxes are real reason for "delay" of the supporter packs imo ;)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
When are the classic mystery items coming to the MTX shop? i would love if it was with the Harbringer Packs release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info