3.0.0c Patch Notes

thank god the noise issue is fixed now if only you'd fix the kativa bug. you know the bug which is keeping a lot of people from actually progressing in your game. I'd love to start end game stuff but can't. At least I can hear a fireball....
New patch makes the launcher stick at 99.95% RIP

Edit: Left it up for a few minutes and it fixed itself.
Last edited by derigueuer on Aug 10, 2017, 11:31:25 PM
"
thebearishjew wrote:
thank god the noise issue is fixed now if only you'd fix the kativa bug. you know the bug which is keeping a lot of people from actually progressing in your game. I'd love to start end game stuff but can't. At least I can hear a fireball....

Could you try getting into Oriath/running maps now, and let me know if you still have the issue?

Been trying to re-install for 1.5 hours and it's only made it to 2%. Can we get a comment on the patching servers?
So...are you guys going to answer everyone asking about these Harbinger Supporter packs?
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Lunaris and Solaris pantheon still doesnt work, only armour increases
Still have no way to get there I've killed him twice since the reset and i killed him 6 times yesterday i don't have a waypoint to oriath. I have the achievement for killing him but no way to get to oriath at this time.
From Nightmare into Dream, when its gonna get fixed?
thanks for fixing the standalone client!
"
Linck wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where some users were unable to patch Path of Exile. If you are affected, please re-download the installer and install the game again.

I think you can just delete HashCache.dat to fix this. Worked for me at least.

THANK YOU! Was very disappointed when the patch just never finished downloading. This fixed it.
May your maps be bountiful, exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info