3.0.0c Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes
Fixed a bug where some users were unable to patch Path of Exile. If you are affected, please re-download the installer and install the game again.

This caused me to have the patching bug. Didn't have any issues before this patch. Attempted to reinstall and now it won't install. Get to ~1% and hangs. Tried several restarts and attempts.

Saw others posting. I'm in NE US.
Last edited by Timathus on Aug 10, 2017, 11:00:40 PM
So vault is bugged and keeps crashing at the boss for me now :(
"
Cave_Spider wrote:
So vault is bugged and keeps crashing at the boss for me now :(

It's been like that since the release of 3.0
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where some users were unable to patch Path of Exile. If you are affected, please re-download the installer and install the game again.

I think you can just delete HashCache.dat to fix this. Worked for me at least.
and so the nerfs begin. quite sad to see.

and holy, jeebus only now did the patch bug got fixed? I remember seeing complaints ever since release.
Oblivious
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug with the Pantheon powers for Solaris and Lunaris where bonuses to Physical Damage Reduction instead applied to Armour.

Didn't test Solaris, but Lunaris is still broken. You get the movement speed but not the physical damage reduction. Still get armor, which does nothing.
Still no fix the bug of Bandits quests.

"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.0c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug with the Pantheon powers for Solaris and Lunaris where bonuses to Physical Damage Reduction instead applied to Armour.

Lunaris is still broken. Nothing has changed. You get the move speed bonus but not the physical damage reduction bonus. It's still applying to armor, which does nothing.
Has 3 crashes on Bog map after new patch... nice patch ggg
Stuck at 99% just like a lot of other people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info