What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

buffed map boss hp but same lousy boss xp and boss loots
A pile of new performance issues. It used to be only the lab/trials crap that mainly had my jimmies rustled. Now the entire game runs like a bag of rusty hammers.
I kind of liked leveling up cruel and merc through the same story and even though I welcome the changes, I still miss those character progression markers and the good feeling of jumping to the harder level of content. Yay, made it quicker this time and I haven't died yet lol!

I think the GGG team is getting pressured hard to meet those quarterly content deadlines, release new supporter packs that come along with it and make extra buck for the company.

Slow down guys! You have a good game and making a tone of significant changes can break it easily.
"
Arthurus wrote:
I kind of liked leveling up cruel and merc through the same story and even though I welcome the changes, I still miss those character progression markers and the good feeling of jumping to the harder level of content. Yay, made it quicker this time and I haven't died yet lol!

I think the GGG team is getting pressured hard to meet those quarterly content deadlines, release new supporter packs that come along with it and make extra buck for the company.

Slow down guys! You have a good game and making a tone of significant changes can break it easily.

They may have private funding bills to pay back?
1-An unexpected disconnection occured...
This happens not often but enough to be disturbing. Game just froze and login screen welcomes me with this tiny message. I die most of the unless its map transaction.

2-Mute exiles after act 4...

3-Harbinger event (dunno if incoming changes add more "excitement")

4-Absance of mini bosses/map unique monsters in act 10

5-Act 10s maps and enemy design. Actually I'm ok with handmade demons and effigies but I was expecting more legit demons like heralds and highly corrupted/demon invaded maps. What I get was burning dolls attacking me :(
In no particular order

Performance issues

Pre 3.0 I had no problems playing on an integrated video card on potato settings. Now with a 2Gb dedicated video card I get constant crashes and disco infernos.

Gated content

Pre 3.0 if I wanted to start mapping after I reached Sarn and Eternal Lab I could have done so. Now I am forced to finish story mode so that I can acces maps. Bullshit!

False advertisment

ggg keeps pushing the "improvements" they've mad to the game, but ever since they began implementing them my overall experience just got worse and worse.

Releasing unfinished content

As others have stated exiles are speechless when entering new areas. I can't tell if it's amazement or disgust.

Harbinger drops

Instead of adjusting the droprate of actual orbs ggg implemented shards and nerfed the droprate for regular orbs.

Just because I pick up more junk does not mean I'm getting more stuff. Also transmute shards drops in acts 8+ are damn right a fuck you to players.
For me this new league is kinda meh, nothing really interesting about some dude summoning blue smurfs all over the place. Best league in my mind was legacy, more options=more fun.
frame drops that almost always kill me.

I MISS DRIED LAKE :( lots of times I don't want to fiddle around with maps and just want to relax by running dried lake over and over.
The fact that my summoner went from 5.5k life + 5.5. ES to 4.5k life and 3.5k ES for some mysterious reasons.
Bosses feel fine, you're not supposed to kill them in 5 seconds like everyone used to before.
They pose a real threat now and can't be burned down before having the chance to kill the player.

One annoying thing was as usual the stupidly low drop rate of high lvl maps again forcing you to play content that you've already passed 15 levels ago and is not challenging at all.
Another is the Guardians low drop rate of uniques. Like wtf, you risk everything to kill them and in the end you get absolutely nothing.
A lot of already said things, but in particular the buffed Boss HP - while having same xp and drops - esp regarding bosses that have hp regen :-/ it took me like 5min on a 65k sunder mara to finally kill Fire&Fury, she would regen up to full life or close simply in the few seconds it took me to find and reach her every time she teleported away... lame design.
I just got lucky that she didn't teleport long enogh for me to kill her.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info