What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

"
Nenjin wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
I wasn't talking about leagues. I made a new char on standard as Oriath launched, cos i wanted to make one anyway so i just timed it the with the release. I mean you only play 1 character?

No, I've got 3 standard characters at 80+ and another about to get there. I've played most of what I'm truly interested in playing, and just one standard character at high level can be a full time job.

Like I said, I'm sick of leveling characters in PoE and have been for a long, long time.

Every other game company out there would and has figured out an issue like this (legacy characters) with sense. GGG though has never figured out how to handle these issues with a semblance of skill. Or they're just too cheap and lazy to do right by standard players.

Man i truly don't understand what the problem seems to be for you. I mean a veteran poe player can lvl a new char up from lvl 1 to the end of act 10 in less than a day... and making new builds is one of the, if not the best part about PoE. I think they did well.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Sep 2, 2017, 6:41:24 AM
Bumperino.
Not much is rustling my jimmies just re started playing after quite some time and I think this is the key.

Last league I played was Essence, forked another 100$ in the game to play beta and 3.0, I am greatly enjoying myself in this league even tho its not extraordinary.

I like the beachhead I like my build and my char.

I am trying content I have never done before so all is good for me.

Sometimes maps feel empty and that sucks but thats about it.

A little bit of lag here and there but its mostly due to my connection I think, we are lot in my house and they all use internet heavily.

No dc, no crash for me since the beginning or like 2 dc in a month..

I am happy.
Bemperlano
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Interesting to read how some people don't seem to notice the missing quest sounds for an example, or how they don't notice graphical glitches like seeing through the ground or mention performance drops or other stuff. It's like, how can your jimmies not be rustled by an npc who is giving you one version in text and a totally different version in sound, or none at all :D

The fact the game is completely balanced around the Alt-F4 meta. Remove instant logout from the game already, and stop balancing the game around it.
Let's keep it on topic guys and mention 3.0 specific things that rustle ur jimmies, not things that have been ingame from earlier :)
Bumperino
Performance got a lot worse on my old potato.
Still haven't figured out a setting in which I can comfortably play, a lot of stuttering, freezes, looooong loading screens.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Performance got a lot worse on my old potato.
Still haven't figured out a setting in which I can comfortably play, a lot of stuttering, freezes, looooong loading screens.

Ye i have a solid pc, but performance got worse idd. GGG really needs to optimize the stuff like they were doing in 2.6 quite well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info