What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

Try to keep it on topic guys, what rustles your jimmies in 3.0? I wonder how so many people don't notice that the game blinks on your taskbar and makes a whisper sound when someone whispers you and you're out of the game. That is a pretty nice trade improvement actually.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
The vibrating item in inventory bug is actually really frustrating. It's such a minor thing but I see it multiple times every gaming session.
"
pneuma wrote:
The vibrating item in inventory bug is actually really frustrating. It's such a minor thing but I see it multiple times every gaming session.

Ye that's annoying, noticed it too several times yesterday.
"
pneuma wrote:

That's a game related bug?
Phew I thought something fishy with my monitor.
Can't wait for the 3.0.1 patch, hopefully atleast some of the things mentioned in this thread are fixed :p
I'm still waiting for my characters in Standard to be fixed.

I've not played in over a week, waiting for Act 2 Bandit Reward option fix and hopefully being able to continue from the end of Act 4.

No time for rerolls really. That's why I picked Standard in the first place.
Gonna get the patch notes tomorrow, so we'll see :)
my RNG
Bumperino for keeping this thread going, so more would notice it and share their opinions :D
For me it's Storm Burst being a piece of crap skill.

Was pretty excited to use it as a league starter. They will have to double the damage to make it viable considering all the downsides to using.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info