What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

Wonder if Harbinger Orbs are going to replace chaos as a currency standard. Upgrading a tier of a map is probably worth more than a chaos and less than an exalt. Anyone know the exchange rate?
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Aug 11, 2017, 2:07:47 PM
As for keeping in line with the thread topic, my biggest complaints are on what hasn't been address yet in PoE...

1.) No trade improvements. Trade still sucks. Still have to be in same league to trade, PM drama to start the trade, have to be in same area to trade, all of that crap could be removed and handled by the servers automatically. Trade should be managed by account, even if all items traded are restricted to each individual league. So broken to PM, switch leagues or go back to hideout, pull item(s) out of stash, request trade, blah, blah. And then if the buyer backs out, have to thrown item back in stash, re-list the price, etc.

2.) No item stat/mod layout improvements. I'd like to see Prefix, Affix, and T1/T2/etc. labeling. Justification sorely needed as well, as centering all text is still awkward and time consuming to read, especially on uniques with long stat descriptions. Example...

Armour 694 | Evasion 1894
P1:.+119 Max Life
P1:. 136% Armour & Invasion
P1:.+400 Evasion
S1:. 7 Life Regen
S1:. Resist 48% Fire
S1:. Resist 35% Chaos

3.) No supporter packs yet

4.) No pre-defined slots in Currency Stash Tab for all of the new currency, just basic, unsorted mess.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 11, 2017, 2:20:42 PM
"rustles your jimmies" can be taken as a positive if you want. Depends on if you like your jimmies rustled.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Wonder if Harbinger Orbs are going to replace chaos as a currency standard. Upgrading a tier of a map is probably worth more than a chaos and less than an exalt. Anyone know the exchange rate?

I really doubt it

I feel like "chaos and exalts are money" is not ingrained into most players thinking
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I really doubt it

I feel like "chaos and exalts are money" is not ingrained into most players thinking

Whenever that happens there's profit to be made by people who think outside the box. Not that I trade. But if I did, I can see the potential here. Looks like they're going for 4 chaos right now. Based on utility alone, I can see that they'll be worth more than that eventually.
people calling leagues seasons....

thats just gross
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

thats just gross

Worse than legendaries? lul
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

thats just gross

Worse than legendaries? lul

hmmmm

i feel like calling leagues seasons is a little bit worse
I dont see any any key!
Stay on topic mangs :D

The whole Zana epilogue q is buggy too. I think they said a fix is inc soon tho somewhere on the forums.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
The incomming nerf to dark pact instead of the interaction between zerker + vp?

Losing nessa?

globe girls, but no chains?

Pick one.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info