What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

"
Direki wrote:
I'm disturbed by the lack of new character voice acting when entering new areas and defeating bosses.

My beloved hammy templar is completely reticent even when coming home and beating up his own god. And now he's taking orders from Sin itself while still regularly proclaiming "Death to sin!" when defeating rares. WHAT?!

I guess I should be thankful they didn't replace the voice actor with someone extremely boring, but the silence is killing me!

This. And map bosses HP changes.
What rustles my jimmies the most in 3.0
1. Nessa wears a vest.
2. The Doedre arena. It's too small and circular.
3. The new rat mobs aren't more numerous and I haven't seen a cool albino boss rat.
4. GGG made the game so much better than it was in 2.6 I dream about it.
Last edited by Chalk_Circles on Aug 11, 2017, 6:20:11 AM
"
Antigegner wrote:
1.) some acts are way too recycled.

a) we (our char) becomes that evil god Kitava because we collected so much of the essences of all those evil gods. Since they foresaw us becoming the evil god Kitava, in order to protect the world we (our char) were exiled but unfortunately we are trapped in a cycle and everything repeats itself over and over again. we ascend to power, defeat all the gods and Kitava and become him again and again. (yeah i know...shaper and maps don't fit in here...)

i really really like this idea. thumbs up
Wow this topic got 4 pages overnight! Sweet, maybe GGG will read this and the constructive criticism is used to fix some things :) We love PoE, that's why we're pointing out the weak points in it so they can get some love ey :D

Ye would be cool if the playable chars got some more lines besides "Death to Sin!" xD Especially when you enter act 5 and the character says nothing...meh

New mtx tab and Qol improvements are cool yup!

Another bug i noticed is that sometimes you get text from npcs (in highgate for an example) before the relevant quest comes up...plenty of kinks like that to be ironed out.

Oriath needed more debugging/testing b4 it was released for sure, there's just so much crap going on, which ruins an otherwise epic expansion!

The pantheon is meh too... i mean let's be real here.

Heheh yeah skill gems have some weird wordings, cos i guess it's too hard for new playas to figure out what they do or something...lol :D

Ye i haven't gotten to maps yet, been taking it real slow to read all the new stuff etc... but i hear the boss life increase sucks, cos it doesn't actually make the fight harder, it just takes more time lol. Although i guess some fights would be made harder due to it for sure.

I also agree that some areas are way too big, in story.

I also agree that difficulty is not stable, like you come from 1 area where you have a proper challenge with mobs and go into the next one (which is supposed to be harder) and you 1shot everything.

Performance is an issue aswell for sure and the DX stuff.

Gotta love the POE icon blinking/getting the whisp sound, when alt tabbed though. That is a pretty neat trade improvement, it's weird how many ppl that wanted trade improvements missed that one entirely.

Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 11, 2017, 7:15:53 AM
"
MasterAxe wrote:
Where to begin, oh where to begin.

1)5 new acts? more like 4.5 reworked acts, and half of a new one
2)nothing to do(no leaguestones)
3)Act 10 was a complete let down, what was there 2 maybe 3 quests and done? Square mobs totally over powered
4)content issues leading to constant dc's
5)No endgame added, same old maps
6)so much more craptastic uniques
7)Pantheon mods completely lackluster and blah but whatever

8)Harbingers are a total joke, too rare and drop 99% crap

Could probably keep going on and on, shorter list would have been what i liked.

9)Still no updates to trade
10)MAp bosses have entirely way to much HP's, and no reason to even kill them
11)Poison seems useless, way too invested for little damage
12)ES is now a joke, have to put way too much investment for little return
13)Life is still a joke for all classes on right side of tree, and too many uniques with 0 flat life
IGN:Axe_Crazy
The game crashing in DX11 after almost every alt/tab is REALLY annoying too.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
The way the game is 50% likely to crash to login screen if it has to make a new instance anywhere, giving an 'unexpected disconnection' message.

Making it to act 8 has probably seen as much time looking at loading screens as playing the game.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
The performance mostly, don't know what's going on, but it is exponentially getting worse league by league.

Still have to decide whether I want to play with 5-10 FPS or not.
Last edited by krenderke on Aug 11, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
I can't stand how awful it is to try to get through act 5. This game has movement skill pathing issues that are already my number one frustration and these big boring flat maps that are endlessly divided up by cages just irks me to the point of wanting to stop playing. I think I spent more time trying to find the next area in the torched square alone than I did on all the act 5 boss fights put together. I know the entire game can't be ledge, but at least some hints instead of 20+ dead ends -please-
Quay being renamed to Port. That map does not look like a port at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info