What rustles your jimmies the most in 3.0?

For the first time in this game,when i see the league specific mechanic,i actually want to skip it.
Breach ftw ey :D
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
What rustles my Jimmies, is the seeming lack of quality control put into the release of Oriath, including the constant high lag spikes (mine have been upwards of 1500 on Aus server)and the unfinishable quests, here's looking at you Bandit quest. Other than that it seems ok.
The overall lack of breaches in maps and story zones.(Bring them back just get rid of tormented spirits they are unrewarding)

The amount of people complaining about a good league, and good content

Cant say i have much else to complain about.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

So what really rustled my jimmies with 3.0 is how rushed out the door it was. No exile voice acting past act 4, unbalanced bosses and areas, incomplete quest rewards, insufficient motivation in-character to go from act 4 to 5 (I was really hoping for an explanation why all those Blackguards on Veruso Peak weren't invading Highgate), we STILL have shitty beta-level white block overlays with zone exits...it's all just...so very slap-dash. I suspect an inordinate amount of work went into getting that damn mtx system working properly.

Pretty much this^

It killed any motivation to play.

"
k1rage wrote:
no top hat MXT for SRS, I want my raging Gentlemen

Holy shit I need this now!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Direki wrote:
My beloved hammy templar is completely reticent even when coming home and beating up his own god. And now he's taking orders from Sin itself while still regularly proclaiming "Death to sin!" when defeating rares. WHAT?!
Maybe it is just the short version of "I dedicate this monster's death to you, oh almighty Sin"?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
pneuma wrote:
The vibrating item in inventory bug is actually really frustrating. It's such a minor thing but I see it multiple times every gaming session.

^This bullshit.

I can cope with the nerfs, the shit balancing state of DoT's currently or other game-related inconveniences.

But that's just a code error introduced with the new MTX system and it's head-ache inducing to boot.
It nerves me more then the game-state honestly. Made me quit the 2-week race cause i couldn't stand it.

The game-state and nerfs i will find away around, but those dumb text-lines blurring and vibrating i can do nothing about myself. Truly bothersome, stupid rushed MTX system.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just enable league stones again and i'm happy. This new league is maybe the worst ever, it is boring the monsters are over tuned and the loot is not in par with the monsters.
Yeah the items vibrating sometimes and the skill icons in the char panel vibrating is dodgy.

Leaguestones were just inventory clutter (annyoing), but made the game uber rewarding, it was the last league of an expansion and leagues usually tend to start off kinda meh and get more rewarding as they go, when a new xpac is released... so don't expect some leaguestone shit soon. That is not the normal state of the game, don't get too used to it... otherwise u will think every other league or standard is "not rewarding enough". Legacy was a loot pinata and all know this. Everyone only run the same leaguestones anyway...

Performance needs to be optimized yeah.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 21, 2017, 5:50:38 AM
Bumperino :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info