[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

I'm level 62 with this build and so far enjoying it. However, something hasn't been addressed in this thread yet but I've seen the question asked more than once; The collateral Damage jewels are not satisfying the 40dex in radius quota to actually function properly. The top jewel slot actually only has 1 dex node in radius. Are you unaware that the jewels are not actually working in your build, or am I missing something?
"
Egorbopol wrote:
I'm level 62 with this build and so far enjoying it. However, something hasn't been addressed in this thread yet but I've seen the question asked more than once; The collateral Damage jewels are not satisfying the 40dex in radius quota to actually function properly. The top jewel slot actually only has 1 dex node in radius. Are you unaware that the jewels are not actually working in your build, or am I missing something?

It has been answered twice. Look at page 4.
My bad. I didn't realize they changed that in 2.6, and I didn't read that reply correctly on page 4 the first. Thanks!
Are there any decent items someone could recommend i can buy that would help while leveling to the level needed for the core items for this build?
"
Resuna wrote:
Are there any decent items someone could recommend i can buy that would help while leveling to the level needed for the core items for this build?

Deerstalker boots
2x Axiom Perpetuums
Diamond flask

I'm also using the Heatshiver helm to make up for some mana recovery until the Tinkerskin
Last edited by Eathb on Aug 14, 2017, 11:29:35 PM
i leveled with lightning trap, just skipping the bow-specific stuff on the tree

lightning trap has super low cooldown and nice aoe
I use Nycta's for leveling:
What do you think about using Sunblast + 2x cheap construction jewels for the instant detonation?
Chain reaction is really the biggest selling point of saboteur anyway, and by grabbing those three, we can choose any other ascendancy. Something like Assassin would help a lot of the consistent crits or maybe even the scion.
EHC: Wyvernborn
I really enjoy playing this build. I ended up grabbing the life/ev nodes by duelist and phase acro as well as replacing Deerstalkers (after getting a second 5L) with Atziri's Step for that little extra spell dodge. I'm also testing Conc Effect on Shrapnel Shot, but it seems neither here not there so far.

"
szym3n wrote:
What do you think about using Sunblast + 2x cheap construction jewels for the instant detonation?
Chain reaction is really the biggest selling point of saboteur anyway, and by grabbing those three, we can choose any other ascendancy. Something like Assassin would help a lot of the consistent crits or maybe even the scion.

This removes a lot of the defensive value of traps in general, which a build this fragile needs. The cooldown recovery Saboteur gives is also important, I'd expect losing a gem for Trap Cooldown support would cut into damage more than another Ascendancy could make up for.
"

This removes a lot of the defensive value of traps in general, which a build this fragile needs. The cooldown recovery Saboteur gives is also important, I'd expect losing a gem for Trap Cooldown support would cut into damage more than another Ascendancy could make up for.

The defensive value of traps is being to able to move around while your traps kill enemies and I believe that taking 100% reduced duration still allows you to do that.
The cooldown recovery, I could agree with but is it really that necessary?
Shrapnel shot has really high range and if we make it consistent enough so that only one trap is needed for a big pack (with the higher crit from assassin), you'd need to throw them less often. The only thing that this would probably impact is bosses, however again, higher damage means less traps.
EHC: Wyvernborn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info