[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

edit: I'm stupid.
Last edited by kujatakivin on Aug 13, 2017, 4:25:54 PM
Trying to make it work in hc :

leveling fire trap + lightning (swapped fire for ice at 24)

get to level 69 (and carrying my other friend) 1shotted everything with diamond flask and 2x auxiom for crit chance)

only on 4l *(5l with deerstalkers)

at 68 respeccing into bow-mode and see how it goes :)

very good build
IGN Dareiosh
"
Mioushu wrote:
Trying to make it work in hc :

leveling fire trap + lightning (swapped fire for ice at 24)

get to level 69 (and carrying my other friend) 1shotted everything with diamond flask and 2x auxiom for crit chance)

only on 4l *(5l with deerstalkers)

at 68 respeccing into bow-mode and see how it goes :)

very good build

Do you plan to grab more life nodes? I'm been messing around with the OP's tree, and came up with this.

it's got 174-176 max life (with a life jewel) and iron reflexes. Probably get 2 more jewel sockets by level 90 for another 8-12% max life.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Hi, love this build so far, for ascendency, can you give me the order in which you pick the nodes please? I don't wanna slow myself down picking the wrong ones first.
"
yaqub wrote:
Hi, love this build so far, for ascendency, can you give me the order in which you pick the nodes please? I don't wanna slow myself down picking the wrong ones first.

Chain reaction > Explosives expert > Blinding assault
"
Baldersh wrote:
Hi! I'm very sorry I haven't been able to answer everyone I'll try to answer all of you tomorrow as I'm out most of tonight.

With respect to the last two posts:

Consistency wise in the damage I actually haven't had a single problem. Diamond flask is very important for critting. You can keep it up perpetually during maps and it'll make certain almost every trap is a crit. I will say my tooltip DPs on blast rain went from 800 to about 3000 from 6x to 8x so your damage will increase tremendously.

I didn't really find myself dying until tier 7-8 maps before tinkerskin, but you DO have to play like a trapper. If you're running into packs before your traps go off you will die.

Damage wise I would again equip the diamond flask for sure, it's a huge boost. Crit is the most important thing for damage in the tree, the more consistently you Crit, the more efficient a trapper will be.

The dude with 2k hp, what level are you? Again sorry on mobile, can't check.

Alright, just a little update , lvl 74 now, 2.9k HP, still using Goldrim so i need a good helmet with resists and life, need another ring with resists and life and an amulet with resists and life..and gloves with resists and life.. so yeah, im doing t5-t6 maps right now and its decent, got tinkerskin on a 5L and the dmg its there especially if you crit. got diamon flask and atziri's promise.

im not sure if i should grab throatseeker or heartseeker nodes yet, im going for fury bolts passive atm for more accuracy and dmg
can you pls post a PoB link?
"
wenlock wrote:

Alright thank you, I managed to get Shadows and Dust gloves which gives me rampage with smoke cloud, many enemies get blinded, you think I could skip Explosives expert and just go for Born in the Shadows? I prefer the extra movement speed as well for clearing or would that be a bad decision?
"
why blackgleam? for the conversion BECAUSE you have a bunch of ele dmg on the tree or for some other reason? is that (or better, signal fire) the best in slot?

I have the same question, wouldn't a rare quiver with nice rolls and resists or Rearguard be better without minding the budget?
"
yaqub wrote:
"
wenlock wrote:

Alright thank you, I managed to get Shadows and Dust gloves which gives me rampage with smoke cloud, many enemies get blinded, you think I could skip Explosives expert and just go for Born in the Shadows? I prefer the extra movement speed as well for clearing or would that be a bad decision?

how did you get shadows and dust? There is no zana mod this league and the only way I see is time lost relic / jack in the box card..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info