[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

One thing I'm curious about. How does Blood Drinker passive apply here? Are you using it with shield charge or something? Since dark pact is a spell it doesn't work with your primary ability.
How much DPS to sustain leech against single target bosses?
"
Niistokeppi wrote:
I used rise of the phoenix shield, enfeeble and artic armour. Facetanked him, pretty easy mods though.

Not a bad idea on the RotP shield. I'll try that next time.

"
Hybrid461 wrote:
One thing I'm curious about. How does Blood Drinker passive apply here? Are you using it with shield charge or something? Since dark pact is a spell it doesn't work with your primary ability.

Blood Drinker is for the maximum life. The leech does not do anything for us.

"
Hards wrote:
How much DPS to sustain leech against single target bosses?

Are we talking about bosses that don't savage hit us? Because if a boss savage hits us, Cloaked in Savagery takes care of it. Otherwise, I'd say around 40k tooltip DPS in hideout without light golem/arcane surge is a conservative estimate for when you start not killing yourself against single targets, but you won't be leeching up to full without a lot more damage or a savage hit.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 23, 2017, 3:17:05 PM
The build have become more complex to play with that skill system - put the totem, put the golem, shield charge, flasks, oops the totem is dead, repeat the totem, repeat everything, some time to deal damage.
Is that skill system really benefits?
"
der-graf wrote:
The build have become more complex to play with that skill system - put the totem, put the golem, shield charge, flasks, oops the totem is dead, repeat the totem, repeat everything, some time to deal damage.
Is that skill system really benefits?

you don't drop the totem or make a golem for random packs. Those skills are for boss kills, and yes they are really worth it. Try killing a boss without a totem, then try the same boss with a totem up.
"
you don't drop the totem or make a golem for random packs. Those skills are for boss kills, and yes they are really worth it. Try killing a boss without a totem, then try the same boss with a totem up.

we lost the buff from arcane surge that affected on clearing speed, that really hurts.
"
der-graf wrote:
"

we lost the buff from arcane surge that affected on clearing speed, that really hurts.

If you prefer that, you can swap flame dash into lightning golem's slot, and just not use lightning golem (or cast it unlinked). I do it the prescribed way because I feel like I clear fast enough, and I like taking down bosses faster. I'm also content to use Shield Charge for moving from pack to pack and generally have fortify up for extra safety. Flame dash, for me, is just for gaps and lab.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 24, 2017, 1:55:29 AM
Switched to this crit version from my old no crit, a bit less hp but alot more dps! Feels very strong so far

my gear right now
Spoiler

Last edited by Hjelpen93 on Aug 24, 2017, 5:30:55 PM
Started the new guide format. Pretty bare bones at the moment, will continue to work on it.
Guide is finished for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info