[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

you can get waaay more damage with inquisitor btw. i can send pob codes
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
you can get waaay more damage with inquisitor btw. i can send pob codes

Yes, as stated in this very thread you can get more dmg with inquisitor but you will be full glass cannon in comparison, due to flasks not always being and status immunity. What flask would you give up for anti freeze? What flask would you give for anti shock?

PF can reliably pull off an abyssus, inquisitor cannot
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 9, 2017, 9:16:09 AM
HAve you tryed shaper and uber atziri allready ?Wondering how it performs there :) I think i will pick this build on harbinger for my endgame build it will work great probably whit much lower gear but i like the chance i can allways upgrade something :)
why the claw nodes ? what am i missing ?
"
HAve you tryed shaper and uber atziri allready ?Wondering how it performs there :) I think i will pick this build on harbinger for my endgame build it will work great probably whit much lower gear but i like the chance i can allways upgrade something :)

This completely deletes shaper, my friend is running it without abyssus (he needs res on helm) with about 3.5M dmg and can farm shaper safely and reliably deathless. Hasn't died yet.

Haven't done Uber yet, as on standard it's pretty challenging to find sac pieces at a reasonable price since everyone is in league right now. I hear Trio is a bit tankier, which shouldn't be a problem but you can always swap the abyssus for something else for that part of the map if you want.

The only thing in the game I could see messing with us would be the smoke-phase of the chimera fight. What I would proably do for Chimera is swap my quicksilver for an instant recovery divine life flask, remove abyssus, and put in a helm with life/str/armour and NO RES (don't want to mess with our wise oak). This is a common problem for Vaal-Pact characters since we don't have life regen and there's nothing for us to leech off of until we find which smoke cloud he's in.
"
ImmortalAD wrote:

Lioneye's Fall Jewel convert it to bow mods.
"
ImmortalAD wrote:

Ya OP nodes for us

Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 9, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Hi. Why didn't you replaced a Pierce on a Ele Focus in Tornado Shot 6-link?
I know, with ele focus we can't generate power charges with Herald of Ice, but even without 3 power charges, the damage becomes more (with ele focus).

523k vs 583k dmg.

"
abortedpig666 wrote:

Hi. Why didn't you replaced a Pierce on a Ele Focus in Tornado Shot 6-link?
I know, with ele focus we can't generate power charges with Herald of Ice, but even without 3 power charges, the damage becomes more (with ele focus).

523k vs 583k dmg.

You can use Ele Focus on TS if you'd like, but I prefer Pierce on Tornado shot because it is for general map clearing. I want to pierce as many enemies as possible and spread the death :D. We don't use Pierce on Barrage for 2 reasons: Proj weakness curse is used on boss farming, so they're pierced anyway, and it's our single target skill and due to our tree having "2 enemies can be pierced", they are always pierced anyway. Bang bang
As my Slayer went into the abyss of standard, I'm gonna roll this with little less dmg on HHC and see how far I get! Dude is also cool guy who can answer few questions if asked. <3
GOT SEXY KAOM'S DROP BEFORE I DIED WOOOB WOOB WOOB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info