[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

seems like RNGesus want's me to play this build

yesterday first quiver i vaaled

today i did throw few fusings and

Kaoms are like 300c atm, so i will think about going belly for now and maybe 5l for mapping there. I think going abyssus gonna be suicide without taste of hate and a nice amount of life. So dunno what should i use for now.

Did u try Shaper and other Guards yet? Would be nice to see the dps on them.
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 9, 2017, 12:12:37 PM
it's actually pointless to question doomfletch's dps.

Doomfletch has insane dps,(ignore the price please, its just not to get offers)

this has only 15% less dps than 608 pdps bow for barrage. (with quality the difference gets 13%)

you can watch this video to see doomfletch's power:

https://youtu.be/Jq74odNyaC0?t=5

he is also using +1 DF
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 9, 2017, 12:14:36 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Leveling is rather easy, just use meginords and storm cloud till 28 grab basic doomfletch then at 40 you get upgraded doomfletch and Pierce cluster with drill neck. And damage is good until maps. Takes like 4-5 hours to level with twinked gear. Also run onslaught support for extra speeds the whole way you're gonna one shot everything anyways.

Also nice build bout to get into it when I have time after work, my poor ass in league only has enough for the bow and drillneck. Lioneyes jewel is going up in price and there's someone trying to fix it it seems, gotta get in before more people jack their prices up.

Well said!

Yeah the item part i know :) wondered more of the skilltree part :) I am fairly new into this game still learning stuff and 1 day i hope to make my own unique build .
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Jesikaparker wrote:
Why are you not using Chance to Bleed gem? Or at least mentioning it as a valid option? It also has some synergy with Deadeye Rupture.

Please read the guide. This is under "Doomfletch 2" and is still marginally less damage than slower proj at 21/20, but might be nice to use as QoL since it comes close and doesn't slow your projs

Will get to the other questions asap. Busy today!

Oops, my bad. Somehow missed the Doomfletch 2 section, thank you for pointing that out and thanks for the build guide.

Btw, how do you rate Deadeye vs PF vs Inquisitor for this build specifically for HHC? Alkaizer (semi-popular PoE streamer/commonly high ranking in ladder) seems to have went the Deadeye route on his second character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlkaizerX/characters

Last edited by Jesikaparker on Aug 9, 2017, 1:40:05 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
Any chance you can put a section for "other clearing setup" as I am not a big fan of tornado shot and would love to see other gem setups that would replace it.

Shrapnel/LA? What else?

Just those 2, maybe Ice Shot if that is even popular now.

Also, would be good to know where to go on the tree at certain points, sort of a leveling tree not a full guide if possible.
Is this build good for uber lab farming?
"
itaizilca wrote:
Is this build good for uber lab farming?

This build is viable for evreything and i dont think it takes that much to farm uberlab whit it :)
Probably want to either respec out of Vaal Pact for uber lab farming or use a life flask instead of a diamond flask, otherwise the long trap segments can be mega annoying with life vaal pact builds.
"
Netukka wrote:
Probably want to either respec out of Vaal Pact for uber lab farming or use a life flask instead of a diamond flask, otherwise the long trap segments can be mega annoying with life vaal pact builds.

Yes! I forgot to mention that part, I'll put a tips/tricks section or something and talk about uber lab and the chimera fight

Leveling trees complete! Can be found in the "TREES + BANDIT CHOICE + PANTHEON POWERS" section

"
Leveling Trees
32 points
61 points
90 points
104 points
118 points

Leveling Tips by BokkoTheBunny :D (well said, sir!)

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
Leveling is rather easy, just use meginords and storm cloud till 28 grab basic doomfletch then at 40 you get upgraded doomfletch and Pierce cluster with drill neck. And damage is good until maps. Takes like 4-5 hours to level with twinked gear. Also run onslaught support for extra speeds the whole way you're gonna one shot everything anyways.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hey Ahfack thanks for the the amazing guide man.

I have just a couple of questions

1-Can you say the gem priotiy for the Tornado and Barrage abilities (For example if i only have 4link what should i prioritize)

2-Can you say your order in the ascendancy tree (which one's you picked up first)

Thanks, Kawaii.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info