[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Managed to 6L a Doomfletch's Prism in 105 Fusings (185 Jeweller's to 6s).

Using my amazing luck, I'm just going to wear a random Lightning Coil. lol
Last edited by Eninya on Aug 14, 2017, 2:55:56 PM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
Gewürzgurke wrote:
I dont understand the skilltree ( there are some claw notes etc.) i think this is an outdated one ?

Read the guide, its all in there. Claw nodes are taken because we place Lioneyes Fall Viridian Jewel to convert them all to bow nodes.

On a seperate note, I said I would report back with how I got the build to function, just finished balancing my wise oak res (17/17/77), have been absolutely annihilating maps up to t15 (have a few guardian maps but not sure if I can take them down yet).

Bosses like Kaom (i have a bunch of abyss maps) melt in like 4-5 seconds tops. I know I have a lot of room to improve on dps on jewellery and other pieces (especially jewels, mine are horrid, also working on a 6L atm, hoping to get lucky!)

Do you think I have enough dps atm to get guardians down and possibly shaper? Only reason I worry is because once the initial flasks run out, if the boss isn't dead I may be in big trouble.

You need to use blasphemy/proj weakness and I think you can. Just don't get slammed.

Just how you are with no enchant or anything if you use 20/20 proj weakness and my helm boot gem setup, you're at like 900k shaper dmg which is really good for a 5l in league with sub par gear.

I think you'll be totally fine on shaper. Try it when you're at 0% so you won't care if you die or not. Unless you just completely mess up really badly, I don't see you ripping all 6 portals. I think Guardians as well, with the exception of chimera since we're vaal pact/no life flasks. I would gear up before messing with him a bit though.

For reference:

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Eninya wrote:
Managed to 6L a Doomfletch's Prism in 105 Fusings (185 Jeweller's to 6s).

Using my amazing luck, I'm just going to wear a random Lightning Coil. lol

Nice! GJ on the 6l :)
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
Gewürzgurke wrote:
I dont understand the skilltree ( there are some claw notes etc.) i think this is an outdated one ?

Read the guide, its all in there. Claw nodes are taken because we place Lioneyes Fall Viridian Jewel to convert them all to bow nodes.

On a seperate note, I said I would report back with how I got the build to function, just finished balancing my wise oak res (17/17/77), have been absolutely annihilating maps up to t15 (have a few guardian maps but not sure if I can take them down yet).

Bosses like Kaom (i have a bunch of abyss maps) melt in like 4-5 seconds tops. I know I have a lot of room to improve on dps on jewellery and other pieces (especially jewels, mine are horrid, also working on a 6L atm, hoping to get lucky!)

Do you think I have enough dps atm to get guardians down and possibly shaper? Only reason I worry is because once the initial flasks run out, if the boss isn't dead I may be in big trouble.

You need to use blasphemy/proj weakness and I think you can. Just don't get slammed.

Just how you are with no enchant or anything if you use 20/20 proj weakness and my helm boot gem setup, you're at like 900k shaper dmg which is really good for a 5l in league with sub par gear.

I think you'll be totally fine on shaper. Try it when you're at 0% so you won't care if you die or not. Unless you just completely mess up really badly, I don't see you ripping all 6 portals. I think Guardians as well, with the exception of chimera since we're vaal pact/no life flasks. I would gear up before messing with him a bit though.

For reference:

Thanks for the fast reply, I'm mid way through 90 atm, so I will wait to hit 91, maybe even 92 for the next jewel socket before trying. Glad to know that you think I can do it. As for guardians, yeah I didn't plan on doing chimera, I hate that guy with a passion (luckily dont have maps for him). Currently have a phoenix/hydra/mino ready to go in my stash so might wait to level before attempting them aswell.

Good to know im on track though!

One last final question. What is the next thing I should prioritize:

+2 barrage helm or
better jewellery for dps

Not sure what will give me the better increase. I am leaning towards barrage enchant because AoE up to t15 so far is fine, mostly 1 shot the entire screen. I am working on 6L aswell at the same time, just not spending any currency on it besides fusings I find.

Cheers

Barrage +2 brings you from 900k to 1.15m which is huge.

Then you could run some labs and get 10pen on your boots which would bring you to 1.27M

Your rings are fine, I'd say get a t1 phys ammy if you can.

Replacing your current ammy with one like it with a 13-23ish t1 phys would bring you to 1.33M

So yeah, barrage on helm would be the best upgrade, followed by your boot enchant.
"
Ahfack wrote:

Then you could run some labs and get 10pen on your boots which would bring you to 1.27M

Replacing your current ammy with one like it with a 13-23ish t1 phys would bring you to 1.33M

So yeah, barrage on helm would be the best upgrade, followed by your boot enchant.

Alright awesome, thanks again for helping so much :D

Ill let you know how it goes after I get a bit stronger and down shaper + guardians

"
wasistdas123 wrote:
Sorry if offtopic, I got this helm
that I would like to sell, on poe.trade they show up for 250ex, but no way those are selling, so Im wondering whats a normal price? cheers

noway this is even near 250ex first its the merciless barrage enchant, also its only good for 1 specific build.If u relly want a 40ex worth enchant u have to get the +2 barrage proj for ENDGAME LAB.

PS: this thread is a BUILD GUIDE so for everyone avoid posting ur items for sale in here, POE TRADE/Forum trade section is there for that. Id like to avoid the sale post thread that some build guide has become.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
bitbite11 wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Alright awesome, thanks again for helping so much :D

Ill let you know how it goes after I get a bit stronger and down shaper + guardians

not a problem! wish you the best of luck. If you get the enchant and 10pen, you're essentially getting 33% more damage which is like another 6l :D

and btw, then after that you really need to focus on the 6th link because inc crit strikes will put you above 1.56M

I would say, +2 barrage OR 6L, then 10pen, then t1 phys ammy
Hello! Im currently following your build. Im hyped! Hehe. Id like to know how did u get a total of around 80+% crit chance on aoe and barrage. Im taking notes on the passive tree as well. Could that be from the claw nodes? Right now im at lvl 67, around 17% crit chance. And what should I buy first, the upgraded version of doomfletch or the lioneye's fall jewel?
"
brantz wrote:
Hello! Im currently following your build. Im hyped! Hehe. Id like to know how did u get a total of around 80+% crit chance on aoe and barrage. Im taking notes on the passive tree as well. Could that be from the claw nodes? Right now im at lvl 67, around 17% crit chance. And what should I buy first, the upgraded version of doomfletch or the lioneye's fall jewel?

diamond flask.....tons of crit on tree...crit strikes gem...3 power charges

buy the doomfletch prism bow first. You can get leech from dualist area, check the 1st page for leveling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info