[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
gingermanx wrote:

I'm still really squishy and thank god i don't play hardcore i have 11ex what can i do to not die so much
currently my res are 29 fire 29 cold 75 lightning, am i dying because its not 60% diffrence?

1. take off abyssus
2. ???
3. profit

Your gear is very good, just get better jewelery
"
"
gingermanx wrote:

I'm still really squishy and thank god i don't play hardcore i have 11ex what can i do to not die so much
currently my res are 29 fire 29 cold 75 lightning, am i dying because its not 60% diffrence?

1. take off abyssus
2. ???
3. profit

I can't find steel rings with life/crit multi/str and phy to attacks
"
gingermanx wrote:
"
"
gingermanx wrote:

1. take off abyssus
2. ???
3. profit

I can't find steel rings with life/crit multi/str and phy to attacks

As stated in guide, if you feel too squishy, then use lightpoacher with 2 dual phys jewels.

Lol... Can't find perfect rings so you keep using shitty iron rings. It's called COMPROMISE. As stated in guide, multi is not as important as flat phys. Get steel rings with t1 flat phys. Strength is good, and you can craft life. Or life is good and you can craft strength. Or you can get +30str nodes on tree. Or you can get str on jewels. There are tons of options man.

This is a perfect example of a great ring. Instead of chaos res you could have strength, or instead of Wed you could have life. Instead of crit you can craft strength etc etc etc...

Come on man, gearing up is part of the game. Don't just throw your arms up in the air and give up and use iron rings. Figure it out.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jan 20, 2018, 8:41:02 AM
actually i just leveled to 80 :>
So maybe this has been asked, and if it has, sorry, but have people tested using Shroud of the Lightless chest for the Lv20 Ele Penetration gem? Is it worth replacing Kaoms / Belly / etc for? I have one sitting around that I want to do something with.
What mod on the Elder amulet is better? the non chaos or phys to extra fire? getting both atm is mirror territory but getting 1 at max roll is doable.

Just wondering which is superior in case i find a top end one

Also builds been amazing again. cleared all end game content (shaper/uber atziri/red elder) with ease and i only have 5k hp right now. have really gotten better at my dodging/timing running this build!
Last edited by Kalemendrax on Jan 21, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
i am currently playing on Abyss softcore, slowly trying to improve my gear, though i am having a hard time figuring out where to focus at the moment :( i have been trying to balance my resist, and managed with 2 so far, (fire and cold) while lightning is exactly 60 above them as you said it should, though it dosnt add up when i procc flasks.

i am still trying to get into uber lab to farm some head enchant for tornado +2 and barrage +2.

appreciate any help i can get.

BTW amazing guide and fun build.
"
minimajs wrote:
i have been trying to balance my resist, and managed with 2 so far, (fire and cold) while lightning is exactly 60 above them as you said it should, though it dosnt add up when i procc flasks.

do your uber lab!! the last ascendancy gives you additional flask effectiveness, which you are missing. the 60% gap between fire/cold and lightning resists are for full ascendancy characters as you should be.
In the main post you write soul of lunaris for mapping and solaris for bossing.
In the 3.0 to 3.1 change you only write soul of arakaali.

Im a little confused.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
In the main post you write soul of lunaris for mapping and solaris for bossing.
In the 3.0 to 3.1 change you only write soul of arakaali.

Im a little confused.

Ignore that part. Removed it Arakaali

That section was temporarily put at the top of the thread while I was still working on the build in a post-VP nerfed world. Decided not to mess with it in the end.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info