[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Phosphenez wrote:
"
The only question remaining is, does PoB calculate shock for 3.0? since we hit small hits, how much do we shock? It's not constant 50% increase so this is the main problem here.

Been having problems deciding gems on some chars since Shock changes as well, not sure how it's calculated atm on 3.0, but wiki says:

Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage

So you need to do 10% of guardians/shaper on a single hit, that would be 950k for Hydra/Chimera, 1.25m for Minotaur/Phoenix and 2m for Shaper, i don't think any build can reach those kind of numbers even with mirror-tier gear and legacy items, so how effective it really is i'm not sure, i tend to go Elemental focus for the guaranteed consistent damage and don't bother trying to get Chill/Shock on T16+ through damage. PoB always calculates it as 50% which isn't correct.

Don't think there's more info unless someone tested it thoroughly, if it's a linear increase/decrease then we'd get 5% Shock at 1% damage, which is still a lot of damage for a crappy Shock, increased Shock effect could help, assuming there isn't a threshold like Freeze has.

Shocking guardian/shaper level targets is impossible for a build like this. The only one I've seen that could do it is starforge heavy strike berserker with the threshold jewel.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Oct 11, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
Which helmet gives the most barrage dps aside from abyssus?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Oct 11, 2017, 2:15:43 PM
where is this 'duelist leech' node?
At the moment I have 500c. I would like to try this build. Is it possible with 500c? Or should I wait?
"
Dayme wrote:
At the moment I have 500c. I would like to try this build. Is it possible with 500c? Or should I wait?

I started this build on about 600 to 700c so you might want to save up a little more. You probably won't be doing guardians or shaper, comfortably at least.

I copied Eninya when I was poor and got tempest binding for about 1 ex and yriels for 1ex. You can pseudo 6L your clear ability in tempest and yriels will help compensate for the fact that your flatphys on your jewelery is terrible. Grabbed a 5L prism for 1ex for barrage. I already had taste of hate so I grabbed dying sun for 1ex. The rest of the flasks are dirt cheap.

Then you have to spread your budget on the other pieces. Your jewelry and jewels are going to be terrible. Heck mine are still bad.

At the end of the day I probably spent 5 to 7 ex just to get started aka no 6L. No barrage enchanted abyssus and no +1 drill neck.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Oct 12, 2017, 10:37:01 AM
"
lolyndasmu wrote:
where is this 'duelist leech' node?

It's a cluster of nodes that are 4 nodes west of Point Blank.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Oct 12, 2017, 11:34:31 AM
@Ahfack/Eninya

I was messing around with PoB and created jewelery with T1 flat phys rolls to replace what I'm currently wearing.

I put abyssus on and took biscos off for this simulation.

Why is chance to bleed still dominating increased crits in my 6L even after making these simulated changes? I'm at a loss here.

Ignore the ice bite in the 6L, I accidentally put it there before I logged out. I used the PPAD gem for the PoB sim.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Oct 12, 2017, 2:15:19 PM
Ok i need help, i just cannot sustain abyssus. At LVL 85 getting one shot by alot of bosses and my life leech just cannot keep up.
This is my current gear.
Spoiler

I got a Taste of hate AND a basalt flask, my next goal is to get fortify somewhere in there. What am i doing wrong ? I cant even imagine doing something like chimera or mino with abyssus. Currently sitting at 5,5k life.
Any help would be really nice.

quick edit: Also using the Lioneyes jewel to get the claw nodes.
Last edited by JonesJM on Oct 12, 2017, 2:24:04 PM
"
JonesJM wrote:
Ok i need help, i just cannot sustain abyssus. At LVL 85 getting one shot by alot of bosses and my life leech just cannot keep up.
This is my current gear.
Spoiler

I got a Taste of hate AND a basalt flask, my next goal is to get fortify somewhere in there. What am i doing wrong ? I cant even imagine doing something like chimera or mino with abyssus. Currently sitting at 5,5k life.

You need way more flat phys on your jewelry. You can do what I did and buy budget steels with no phys roll and elreon craft the phys on until you can afford gg rings.

With your poor flat phys you need to be running chance to bleed instead of crit gem in 6L.

abyssus is only for shaper. Take it off and run something like rats nest or starkonjas if you want more life.

If you aren't going to run wise oak pick up atziris promise.

Pick up a rustic sash for 24% increased phys dmg.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Oct 12, 2017, 2:30:17 PM
"
subiedude8 wrote:
"
JonesJM wrote:
This is my current gear.
Spoiler

You need way more flat phys on your jewelry. You can do what I did and buy budget steels with no phys roll and elreon craft the phys on until to can afford gg rings.

With your poor flat phys you need to be running chance to bleed instead of crit gem in 6L.

abyssus is only for shaper. Take it off and run something like rats nest or starkonjas if you want more life.

If you aren't going to run wise oak pick up atziris promise.

Hmm, im gonna try that. Does the extra flat phys damage really make a huge difference ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info