Frequent and consistent lag spikes

No help from GGG can be given.

Get used to it, stop complaining, suck it up, go on.
Posting to update everyone that im still having horrible lag at peak times on AU servers thanks

Still not playing as i get about 20 mins of playable time after work. Started in 3.0
As I said before:

You should be posting your own thread instead of to this one. In this forum, you are asked specifically to make your own thread and not hijack or bump similar ones saying you have the same issue. It says this in the first paragraph of the first sticky.

This is to make it easier to a)get you concise help with your issue and b) make it easier for those of us who want to help. Make sure and read through all of that sticky as well, as there is information that you need to post depending on what type of issue you are having.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
As I said before:

You should be posting your own thread instead of to this one. In this forum, you are asked specifically to make your own thread and not hijack or bump similar ones saying you have the same issue. It says this in the first paragraph of the first sticky.

This is to make it easier to a)get you concise help with your issue and b) make it easier for those of us who want to help. Make sure and read through all of that sticky as well, as there is information that you need to post depending on what type of issue you are having.

Although I understand it's important to follow rules I still don't understand why we should have created 240~ different threads and wasting our own time posting our pc specs and other stats when GGG hasn't even bothered to leave a single comment on this thread, "We are investigating this problem." would have been enough, they can tell us themselves if they need more statistics from people to fix this problem.

Bump
Last edited by ZeThingable on Sep 28, 2017, 4:50:31 PM
"
As I said before:

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

biggest issue there is if you make your own thread most of the time it is ignored and lost in the white noise so if we post our own no one helps where as in threads with comments already it is more likely that someone will be able to help.
No, it's not more likely you will get help in this thread. You get ignored even more. Try answering pages worth of questions in a single thread. See how long it takes you to miss someones post or reply.

Get the drift? It makes it infinitely more difficult to help people in a thread such as this. Which is why no one answer questions in them, GGG or otherwise. Go and look back through the thread...

So go ahead and bump this and say "me too" until the cows come home. Just because you have lag, as do others, means literally nothing. You neither live in the same house, nor does your traffic take the same route. Post what you are supposed to, how you are supposed to, or email techsupport@grindinggear.com (which you would know to do if you read the stickies) and get some help, or not. I don't care, as I am not the one having an issue.

I am, however, trying to help. This forum is community driven. I don't get paid to help anyone. So excuse us if we are not at your beck and call 24/7 to solve your issues for you. We all have lives, and we all have a game that we like to play on top of it all.

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
No, it's not more likely you will get help in this thread. You get ignored even more. Try answering pages worth of questions in a single thread. See how long it takes you to miss someones post or reply.

Get the drift? It makes it infinitely more difficult to help people in a thread such as this. Which is why no one answer questions in them, GGG or otherwise. Go and look back through the thread...

So go ahead and bump this and say "me too" until the cows come home. Just because you have lag, as do others, means literally nothing. You neither live in the same house, nor does your traffic take the same route. Post what you are supposed to, how you are supposed to, or email techsupport@grindinggear.com (which you would know to do if you read the stickies) and get some help, or not. I don't care, as I am not the one having an issue.

I am, however, trying to help. This forum is community driven. I don't get paid to help anyone. So excuse us if we are not at your beck and call 24/7 to solve your issues for you. We all have lives, and we all have a game that we like to play on top of it all.

They don't need to answer every comment here personally, not even half, they just need to acknowledge this issue, and keeping this page at the top should make the problem noticeable, i believe its from their side due to its abnormality, its not just "lag" its abnormal lag spikes that goes from 40ms to +500ms periodically, I have played since the CBT and this is something that never happened to me before, only now happens in PoE and only after the first update of 3.0, like most of the people commenting here have said before, something that makes the game unplayable should not go unnoticed so easily.
Now don't take this comment as me saying you are wrong, i never said that, you are absolutely right in that we should be posting in our own threads, but I still don't really see a good reason for me personally to make a new thread for this particular problem.
bump
Just adding my voice to the many, same issue, no lag spikes before, plenty now, can no longer play the game.
"
chrisfowler wrote:
Just adding my voice to the many, same issue, no lag spikes before, plenty now, can no longer play the game.

Don't be like the many, those who don't attempt to help themselves.

Run this test and post your results in your own thread.

Or be like the many and assume it's on GGG's end and keep hoping it goes away. Up to you. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info