Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Constant disconnects when loading zones

wanted to buy these new stashes but trying for 3 days, it's hardly playable. At least once every 30 minutes i need to get DC or freeze. Sametime it's one after another.
GGG Do sth becouse my friend list is empty first time since playing. Stability is more important than new content.
Started about 5 or 6 days ago.
I'm having issues with this league ! Loading, playing in party, TP to towns leads to unexpected disconnects !! I didn't have this problems in the previous league (not that much) !
Have same problem too.

In the Russian forum, no one can really say anything. I have already tried everything, well, once I start to go through the maze, everything throws me out of the game. In this case, the measurements to the servers are ideal there is no packet loss.
"failed to connect to instance"
every 2-3 changes of instances i get booted back to the login screen.
First occured at 13.March, after Windows 10 update.
I changed the server around between London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt.
I can't go into mapping with this.
Another Uber Lab ruined. FIX. YOUR. SHIT. GGG
Problem started today for me. Got disconnected every other loading screen. Tried both Washington DC and the Texas servers. No difference. What changed?
Last edited by allbluedream on Mar 17, 2019, 7:45:37 PM
Guys this is a HDD issue you need buy ssd i have the same problems like you..SSD fixed this...Random disconnect from loading screens and etc..mostly when loading new map, zones and etc.

-and my friend have same issue he have hdd and he cant play with me
that is sad :(

and i have one more issue when Syndicate spawn (lag like 3sec) and on internet is so much forums created nobody care about that.. and sorry for englando dont speak very well.

Last edited by diesel567 on Mar 17, 2019, 8:29:17 PM
I have had the same disconnect on zone change problems for the last couple of days, making especially the memory nexus impossible to interact with.

I agree with some of the other posters here, that from looking at the symptom that the error message is misleading and is (probably) not related to server/connection issues. looks more like some kind of loading issue that leads into the connection to timeout in the end.

I had noticed some seizure inducing flickering occur during the beginning of the week, probably due to shader creation. since then the problem started.

I looked into some I/O requests during loads and found a shader cache folder under "drive:\users\~username~\AppData\Local\AMD\DxCache\" (I am using an AMD card). Clearing that folder (always make a backup first) seems to have fixed the issue for me, had no issue playing for an hour; where before i get a disconnect every 5th or 6th zone change.
there are additional shader caches in the MyGames directory where you put your lootfilter; clearing those did not fix the issue for me.

Maybe this is helpful for someone here or at GGG
I'm not sure if this is related to HDD. I kept the task manager open during loading. There was very little disk activity during the loading screen, but internet packet received would drop to 0, and then the game disconnected. This is apparently a symptom, not the cause, but it just doesn't seems to be a problem with my hard disk.
"
diesel567 wrote:
Guys this is a HDD issue you need buy ssd i have the same problems like you..SSD fixed this...Random disconnect from loading screens and etc..mostly when loading new map, zones and etc.

-and my friend have same issue he have hdd and he cant play with me
that is sad :(

and i have one more issue when Syndicate spawn (lag like 3sec) and on internet is so much forums created nobody care about that.. and sorry for englando dont speak very well.

I have SSD, yeah and game run from SSD if you wanna say aboot it, but having disconnection proplem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info