Constant disconnects when loading zones

Stayed read only in this thread and hoped that they would fix this problem.
After patch still have DC every second load zone(
Similar things happen to me after this patch, I keep getting either "unexpected disconnection" or "kicked because of performing too many actions too fast" messages. Just got my daily Zana mission wasted because of that.
Nope this patch still didn't fix the issue for me. Still 100% crashing at the Rotting Core.

Seriously GGG how many times do I have to run the belly of the beast, hoping it will work out but still get kicked to the login screen whenever I try to enter the core? I can hear the sound but I am stuck in the loading screen and then straight to the login screen :(

I thought it was a gateway problem but I have tried different gateways so I dont thk this is the problem. I will be honest this 3.0 is really awesome. I really enjoy the game from act 5 to 9 but now I cannot get past act 9 :( The Rotting Core is seriously bugged. Other places are fine.

GGG help pls... I have never encountered this issue before 3.0 :(
still crashing while loading screen. nice bugfix you made there
still crashing , ty for support packs :)))))))))))))))
Before th Patch it happened maybe 1-3times a day. after todays patch it happens on every damn loading screen. constantly rerun areas isn't fun :/
game is still pretty unplayable despite the patch, getting dced every third or so loading screen
still crashing
Nothing fixed. Still unexpected disconnects while changing area or login in.
GGG say something, anything please. At least admit theres a problem here. Theres 500 posts here and the threads 2 weeks old.........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info