All here window 10 right ?
my friend with window 7 that not bug
Want fix fast plzzzzzz.
"
spiritaway001 wrote:
All here window 10 right ?

No.
"
Added the Portent and Harbinger supporter packs.

ty GGG Kappa
Still disconected :(

pls fix it GGG
Still no fix, still unplayable
"
Genoveva wrote:
For the last few days the game has been playable but now every time I try to enter the Rotting Core in Act 9 the game crashes 100%. Have been trying for a few times to no avail.

It is even more frustrating because belly of the beast does not have a waypoint and I gotta run the whole place over again and try to enter the core.

Since I can't even complete act 9, it is impossible for me to run endgame maps. (Maybe I can join a party but I mostly play solo.)

GGG pls fix this ASAP!!

Issues here as well.
Loading instances (no matter what) results in infinatge loading.
probably in 20% of all cases my client simply "crashes" when loading instance (can also be hideout, city, you name it)
GGG please fix this, this seems like major structual issues you created here
According to what I've read and the patch notes they are deploying a fix on Friday. We will have to try it then cause you can't play now! Lol.
I didn't want to post a reply until I knew it was fixed for good.

I was crashing every single time I was switching zones within a map, and I haven't had a single crash in at least 2 days.

All I did was switch from "DirectX 11" to "DirectX 9". Not "DirectX 9EX", just plain "DirectX 9". With "9EX", I still had crashes.

Hope it helps someone else out there...

EDIT: Attempted to go back to DX11 after the patch and latest NVIDIA driver upgrade and crashed right away zoning inside a map. Back to regular 9 for me.

Specs:

Spoiler

EDIT: First crash I have in a long time...

Last edited by corosou on Aug 18, 2017, 11:45:54 PM
Personnaly, every time I log, I crash, get disconnected and have to restart the game.

And I mean it, it happens EVERY TIME.

Plus you can add to it multiple disconnection when loading zones (more often when going to town)

Tonight, I did several merciless lab with a friend and I got disconnected every time I went back to town.

This is sad that I consider myself lucky that it happens only after I finish the lab.

I tried changing to direct9 but it solve nothing.

This is becoming frustrating to have several crash per hour which never happened before 3.0
Still disconnecting after the patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info