Horrible Fps since 3.0

Same here... More often it happens in the evening (UTC +1).

Never had this problems before 3.0
Just comment to OP ,
"
I have had 0 issues with poe before 3.0 and now i get really horrible spikes in fps. The onscreen fps overlay shows i hover from 360 - 400 fps but then randomly plummet every few seconds, even with gsync these stutters are horrible and i cannot understand why.

I recently upgraded my rig to I7 ,1080 Gsync 165mhz screen . "perfectly smooth" well fps jumps from 130-165 but no stutter, Poe never been optimized..
My question is : How does it run with Vsync on?
I tried with Vsync off= small stutter /Vsync on = no stutter what so ever.(NOTE: need set Vsync on in Nvidia settings!!)Poe vsync on/off dont work for some reason...

"
360 - 400 fps
...No Monitor have that refreshrate.(only gets yr card hotter and it will last shorter..
Try Vsync on I bet your stutter will be gone.
Brgds,
L
L
**Better to burnout , than to fade away**
Closed Beta Member since September 2011
PoE was pretty optimized at 2.6, at least much better than now, fps wise.

I got 70-80 stable fps at witcher with high-ultra graphics and 100+ fps in poe 2.6, during big fights with cast on crit action.

Right now, after 3.0, it drops even to 30-50 fps with much less effects \ mobs at the screen. No matter at ultra settings or lowest possible, that's clearly not o.k.
Last edited by Shellby666 on Aug 24, 2017, 8:49:10 PM
up
GGG CHRIS, PLEASE RESPOND!

I have decided to suspend any further purchases to your company until this gets fixed.

If I have to "Buy a better comp" for a Six Year old game, I'd rather just play and pay for OTHER games that don't have these issues (and there are many I assure you)
I emailed support 5 days ago with more then enough information to see that the game has issues but not a response yet and i doubt i will get one, seems like GGG is starting to become like every other company
and just ignore major problems if not the majority of the playerbase have the same issues

Almost like you need to have a toaster pc to play without fps spikes going from 144 down to 2 while standing still in town/hideout. and it's just been getting worse since 3.0 came out atm i struggle to even reach 144fps in my hideout, (going from 300 in 2.6) Nice game.
What's really sad in my opinion is that some people loved the game before 3.0 and gave money to support the game and now it's pretty much unplayable and we get no help or even a response.I don't even know if I'll play if/when this is fixed.
"
Thehealyhealy wrote:
I have had 0 issues with poe before 3.0 and now i get really horrible spikes in fps. The onscreen fps overlay shows i hover from 360 - 400 fps but then randomly plummet every few seconds, even with gsync these stutters are horrible and i cannot understand why.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

This is me just running in circles in twilight strand.

Lol, hope you don't game on a 144hz monitor
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
bump
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
same problems here since 3.0... tried many many fixes: uninstalled everything clean and reinstalled PoE, uninstalled GPU Driver clean and reinstalled, switched PoE off my SSD to HDD, fiddled around with my processor settings, sound settings and my GPU settings alot.

I7-4770k + GTX 1060 here. No problems in other games except D3 (some tiny lags), but well this has a shit engine too ^^

Since 3.0 i drop in regular fights to 30 or even 20 fps and its spiking like crazy

But well, im happy you guys post here and raise the voice. Was sure im in the minority here ^^
Last edited by Crazy1984 on Aug 27, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info