Horrible Fps since 3.0

Horrible performance in this patch with i5-4690 and GTX 970. Just tried to run poorjoys with a party and had 20 fps with everything on low, I am so sad. Help please.
Do something with fps please, it's unplayable even on high-end PC after 3.0
is there a way to play 2.6 again?
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
bump
Been noticing a massive drop in performance as well since 3.0. Doesn't matter if I set all the settings to min or max, it spikes and stutters all the time unfortunately.
Lmao still no staff posts, this is a huge issue with the game.

Instead of releasing pokemon patches why don't you try playing a poorjoy rota with 6 people, check and check out the epic sub 20fps and lagspikes, if you play hardcore and die you wont even know what killed you.
A reply would be really nice... IIRC Chris had mentioned something about GGG staff never having any performance issues playing on company PCs. The way he said it made it sound like he thinks all the complaints people have are constructs of our imagination. First time the lag really hit me and I realized this game is next to unplayable was in Act 5 as well. Please fix this game or you will lose my support.

Thanks

P.S. I can't even run this game on DX11 because I get a crash on startup error... And the game runs better on my non-gaming LT (ASUS Zenbook ux330ub) than my gaming desktop (RX480, Intel i5-2500k)...
i tested all kind of "fixes" and none of them works
adjusting/lowering graphics doesnt help at all
i have also tested 3 different pcs, all drivers are up to date

first of all my old pc:

i5
8gb ram
660 gtx
hdd

runs smooth till i spam molten strike into a a big group
drops from stable fps to 10-30

my regular pc:

i7 4770k
16gb ram
980 gtx
ssd

also drops below 30 fps while fighting big groups or abyss monsters
impossible to play in party, atleast with my current molten strike spec

friends pc:

newer gen i7
32gb ram
1070 gtx 8gb
ssd

runs "smooth" solo
hes also getting spikes while playing 2man but way less than me with my regular pc

all of these should manage to play the game without stuttering on ease
i wont upgrade anything because i can literally play any game without problems on high or ultra details
hopefully there will be a fix or a reply from the staff soon else its time to say goodbye poe
this makes me very sad as well, currently running on 800x600 and low details just for the smoother gameplay and its still not 100% fluid :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info