Horrible Fps since 3.0

Chris please fix this game ... how isi it from 120 fps down to 0 fps possibru?
Would be nice if a GGG employee could just say something like "we are aware and are working on it"
Thats all you need to say, silence is the worst possible thing.
Uninstalled POE followed by deleting related folder in programs & documents manually.
Reinstalled POE, same problem in town

Another "me too" post.

Finally after days of effort I cleared the new 10 act content so I could get back to maps. Needed to play it through once so I could understand what my existing chars had missed or still needed to do.

What. A. Drag.

Couldn't enjoy any of the content. Graphics and framerate on both my PC and laptop are rubbish.

Died 28 times on the final WhatsHisFace fight to complete the game. Just had to keep respawning, throwing myself into the room, casting a totem and 2 sunders, then instant RIP from an effect I coulnd't even see. Rinse and repeat until dead. It's left such a poor impression on me I can't even remember the name of the main bad guy.

Fortunately maps seem to be a little more performant.

What the hell do I go play now?

You would imagine that investing in making a stable servers and upgrading the graphics without effecting the performance, should be a "TOP" priority for any reputable company that is making an online game, but sadly i don't think its the case with GGG, their priorities are in a different direction.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Aug 16, 2017, 5:58:20 PM
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
You would imagine that investing in making a stable servers and upgrading the graphics without effecting the performance, should be a "TOP" priority for any reputable company that is making an online game, but sadly i don't think its the case with GGG, their priorities are in a different direction.

Wtf are you smoking?
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:

Wtf are you smoking?

whats wrong with what i said, it seems you misunderstood me, let me say it in different way, in order to successfully upgrade the quality of the graphics, they simultaneously need to make sure that it wont make the game nearly unplayable for a lot of people due to the constant lag/freezes caused by the significant amount of FPS drops, like did anyone of the beta testers report this problem or there wasn't enough people in the beta because it was a closed one or they just rushed the 3.0 release way to soon. who tf knows?
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Aug 16, 2017, 9:14:36 PM
Gonna bump all these performance threads until GGG give us something to go with, this is tarting to really annoy me not a single word in the latest patch notes about the insane and unstable fps spikes that have been happening since 3.0.
up
Any official response please from GGG??? I'm experiencing this very same problem. I've finally just got to start mapping with my friends and they are almost unplayable for me. Stuttering and random 0.5 second screen freezes which spikes the latency at the same time. NEVER had this issue in the previous League. Tried disabling multi-threading as another post has suggested and still so the same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info