[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
HonorableZ wrote:
So far i'm level 72 and i noticed i get killed really fast. either when theres a big pack or when theres a monster which is a lil stronger than the other ones. my life leech doesnt seem to be enough to get enough life that fast. is there a way to fix this?

get to lvl90 at least

i wanna ask is a gemini claw necessary to sustain your mana when you have so high attack speed ? i feel like maybe mana leech wont keep up at least for the start of the blade flurry casting when mana leech is a bit slower
Currently lvl80. I'm really struggling to level up. Any advices ?
Spoiler
I got a question:

In your updated Harbinger league gear, you are socketed with a Ruthless Support gem.

But in the build editor, you're using Bloodlust. I am conflicted here on which one to use. The build editor even says Bloodlust is a million+ more dps stronger. Which to use?

Or does the editor only state Bloodlust is stronger because it doesn't factor in Ruthless' 3rd hit bonus??
GamerTag: Bretherezen
I saw his vods from todays stream and hes got only Orb of Storms on skillbar and didnt even used it on shaper's run, so whats the point of having it and frost bomb?
"
DennysRO wrote:
Currently lvl80. I'm really struggling to level up. Any advices ?
Spoiler

Use a Starkonja or Rat's Nest and get some accuracy on your gears. You don't need an Abysuss at this level imo. I'm leveling the same build but currently using a Devoto's and the damage is good enough to do up to T12 easily. I'm at level 84 so far.

You can also use Acrobatics with Kaom's Roots and I rarely die.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Last edited by Constraint on Sep 30, 2017, 10:02:55 PM
Build is complete. It turned out pretty good.
What do you think about my equipment?
https://pastebin.com/E3sQyME8
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
I got "Culling Strike" with the tenth attempt. Good luck is my middle name.
Spoiler
Honestly!
Honestly, i cant do t15+ maps with quite OK items. Unless you can spend ridiculous amount for the weapon, dont try this.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
Build is complete. It turned out pretty good.
What do you think about my equipment?
https://pastebin.com/E3sQyME8
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
I got "Culling Strike" with the tenth attempt. Good luck is my middle name.
Spoiler
Honestly!

The main issue(s) that I see:

-Be sure to get the higher unique flasks (i.e. taste of hate)
-You are missing jewel sockets, jewels are very important as they help you balance your build
-If you cover your resistances (with jewels) then you can replace your belt with the Belt of the Deceiver which will give you more damage and defense

To everyone else, I've added more videos to the original post (6-man guardians...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Oct 1, 2017, 11:10:58 PM
Hello, Zabosnu. I have some questions about jewells. Is it written in order of priority? I mean attack speed is anytime best offensive stat?
Same question about rings affixes, what should i pick attack speed or ele damage witg skills. How much accuracy is important for us?
And quesion abiut abbyssys, some bosses just oneshot me with this helm(not guqrdians or shaper lol). I have 4500hp for now, full resists...
sorry for bad english and ty!
Hey Zabosnu Why profile Close ?
Last edited by erxan on Oct 2, 2017, 8:36:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info