[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

This Claw ia good for this build? Or need physical damage?
is this build viable without the need of vaal pact?
(to run uberlab? or can u not run uberlab with this build since it involves vaal pact)

also adding a pros/cons will be a very nice additional info added to the build thread :)

"
grandrulers wrote:
is this build viable without the need of vaal pact?
(to run uberlab? or can u not run uberlab with this build since it involves vaal pact)

also adding a pros/cons will be a very nice additional info added to the build thread :)

Why wouldn't you be able to run uberlab with vaal pact? I run uberlab all the time with vaal pact. I'm not sure that I understand the question/suggestion.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
so you don't have any issues running pass traps without regen?
sorry im a newbie when it comes to uberlab

do u require lion's roar flask to run uberlab along with vaal pact?
"
grandrulers wrote:
so you don't have any issues running pass traps without regen?
sorry im a newbie when it comes to uberlab

do u require lion's roar flask to run uberlab along with vaal pact?

Vaal Pact is for instant leech against enemies so you do not need life flasks. However, if you are worried about traps, bring 1 or 2 life flasks. Lab is no problem at all
"
San398 wrote:
This Claw ia good for this build? Or need physical damage?

You want to focus on getting physical damage because we are scaling all of our damage from physical.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
I was wondering if there's any way to improve survive-ability for this build, because currently at level 77 with some-what ok gear and about 120k dps (6 stage no release, 150k with release) I'm killing things at Tier7-9 fast but if I do bosses sometimes I don't kill them fast enough and they just 2 shot me.

Cast on dmg taken + immortal call help, but not always, I'm currently at 4.4k hp, am waiting for lvl 80 to get good steel rings.

Am I missing something? or is this build meant to be this squishy that it barely passes T9?

Because the damage is really nice for the gear, but survive-ability is down to the floor.

PoB build: https://pastebin.com/UiHi3uRr
Last edited by pristit on Sep 3, 2017, 12:32:22 PM
"
pristit wrote:
I was wondering if there's any way to improve survive-ability for this build, because currently at level 77 with some-what ok gear and about 120k dps (6 stage no release, 150k with release) I'm killing things at Tier7-9 fast but if I do bosses sometimes I don't kill them fast enough and they just 2 shot me.

Cast on dmg taken + immortal call help, but not always, I'm currently at 4.4k hp, am waiting for lvl 80 to get good steel rings.

Am I missing something? or is this build meant to be this squishy that it barely passes T9?

Because the damage is really nice for the gear, but survive-ability is down to the floor.

PoB build: https://pastebin.com/UiHi3uRr

I'm having the same issue as you, I have good damage, but 2 hits from a white mob can easily kill me. :/

I got these globes, what should I craft on them to help this build out?

why this flask not use ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info