Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

This is my first major release post graduating university and having a real job so can't jump into the initial launch queue and be around number 200 then immediately get kicked and get back in queue at like 12000 :*(

FeelsBadMan

S L O W E R
Torrent is very slow.

Up 1 MB/s
Down 40-80 kB/s

It will take 2 days to complete the file.

Can't GGG seed a bit more?
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Aug 4, 2017, 7:10:44 AM
"
Stuhr wrote:

and why do you assume im some dumb retard who doesnt know the basics of internet?
why do you assume the torrents not starting must be my fault, not the fault of the huge leecher count?
only thing that frustrates me, are the advices from ppl like you, that doesnt rly know how it works but will add thier 3 cents anyways

Be a man, not a baby. Now sit and wait while your PoE client start to download the game. Good luck and good night.
Congratulations GGG on this amazing milestone!

I'll plan to download today, play tomorrow!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Torrents?
l love pirat bay to mmmmmrmrmrmr
i want to press m but no harbinger packs :( when will they come out?

edit: nvm ill wait for them. hopefully they will come out next week. dont miss the huge playercount at leaguestart *wink*
Last edited by Crazy1984 on Aug 4, 2017, 7:53:52 AM
Hypeeeeeeeee
I've been downloading for 5h now and downloaded 3 gb only. This is really terrible. I don't understand how some people have normal download speed and some dont and about people saying that we have shity internet speed lol I have fastest int speed I can get in my area and I am downloading at 100-150kbps. Dunno where you live to download 7gb in less than 1h. Nasa internet lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't like that GGG didn't took it into account that some people who's on steam client may not be able to predownload patch and will be forced to wait until tomorrow.

Wish i never linked my account to steam, there's no way for me to download 7Gb in 3h with 4.5 mbps until league start

Seriously GGG what the hell, why you even promoted steam account linking then if you're not going to support it properly ?
Last edited by Amazokg on Aug 4, 2017, 7:50:00 AM
7 GB?

Wow, that is a lot. For people with slow internet like me, the patch wont be done in three hours. Can´t you start the patch download earlier, or offer us a pre download?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info