Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Harbinger Supporter Packs when?

My fingers twitch whenever I press M

Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

In the Harbinger announcement post we were promised they'd be available on the day of the 3.0 launch.
yeah they were promised release date... this launch has been a disaster. and im still waiting for my MTX rewards from legacy league after 5 eails with support being old im on a list for it to be fixed i didnt even get offered any mtx rewards points or some kind of mtx reward for being made to wait or a beta key at least, god they protect those beta keys like gold dust. overall GGG customer support service sucks and they wont help you and im still waiting GGG. i want my gold footprints infact iwant more for compo... i skipped the shitty oriath scam packs that were junk and waitng to see if these 30 and 60$ 3.0 packs are worth buying but they way iv been treat recently i might just call it a day stop sinking money into pretty little pixels... i have all the stash tabs i need now.. so balls in your court.
test post error cant work or post il edit
"
Qarlynd wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Qarlynd wrote:
For refference, my current content.ggpk is roughly 11.9 GB, quite some diffrence to the 7 GB of the torrent
Your ggpk is just fragmented. Also note that torrent is ggpk.zip so the real ggpk is actually more than 7Gb.

not realy fragmented as far as windows sees it
I wasn't not talking about file fragmentation in fs, i was talking about data fragmentation inside the container file. Search for "ggpk defragmenter" if you're curious.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Thank's alot for the torrent download! Saved much time.
can you fix the game now so we can play?
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Will there be a preload option in 3.1? Much appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info