Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

I started downloading as soon as the patch became available. With my connection is could have been downloaded in 2 hours. Yet I still have 5GB to go 20 minutes before launch.

This release was delayed for months. Would it have been so hard for you guys at GGG to make the patch available 24 hours before ? Yeah the game would stop for a few hours more. But then everyone would be ready to play at launch time.

This is a really terrible way to release such a huge content update. It's like you're always trying to deliberately sabotage your own launches. So well done ! You're screwed up another launch.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
wy is the steasm version download so fucking fast?

and the client version so bad?

steam version with perma 5mb/s

client only 400kb/s
I am going to seed the torrent until I achieve 2.000 ratio ! Then I am going to PoE. Hope I helped ! :) GL and HF and enjoy. :)
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
Connection failure

Error: Timeout was reached while downloading. AFter it got to 60% in 2 hours ... WHAT THE ...

Exactly the same thing ... happened to me .. :(((
Apologies if the answer has been posted, but when will the Harbinger Supporter Packs be available?

Thanks!
was there an announcement to when we can expect to see the new supporter packs?
WHERE ARE THE SUPPORTER PACKS! I need to give you guys your $60!!?! Please put them up soon (tonight) PLEASEEEE!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
OMG so exciting! Coming back to POE after 2 years \o/
"
WHERE ARE THE SUPPORTER PACKS! I need to give you guys your $60!!?! Please put them up soon (tonight) PLEASEEEE!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!
"
Rakiii wrote:
"

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Not this weekend, but hopefully very soon!

I thought support said it would be out sometime tonight? I just sent in a ticket and am hopefully getting a reply with the actual date and time ASAP.. I really hope it's tonight! :(
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info