Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger League launch tomorrow!

fml typos
Traditionally - new path = BIG CRASH SERVERS
"
Niki74 wrote:
Traditionally - new path = BIG CRASH SERVERS

Just killed the harbinger in the 1st location after Lioneye's Watch and haven't picked up the loot. Damn... :( Nothing too shiny I think but always.. Well, an exile's fate is never easy...
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OF ORIATH !
Waiting in line for 12.000 people in queue... 10 min. later i finally get in.. Then instant crash when i try to leave town...

Trying to write this message the site crash... Another 30 min wait. Another queue of 10 min. and instant crash when i try to just load my char...
So 4 hours no game. Smooth.

FAIL OF ORIATH
Last edited by auraforlaura on Aug 4, 2017, 6:52:06 PM
Waited from 10477, got in, made toon, clicked ok, operation timed out...

6 times I clicked ok, timed out, then boom, back at desktop.

Will try to log in again shortly and...

NOT COME AND WHINE AT THE POOR SODS AT GGG !!!!

Come on people its a free friggen game and launch day is a bitch.

Go look at the sun or something constructive and leave them to do their best for us.
KKNZ
Nice one GGG, since the update was available to download on launcher im trying to make the fking update!! It now passed 4 HOURS!!!
Terrible GGG organization with downloads .... 7gb ... why not allowing ppl downloading client 2 days before league starts?
everytime i try to download the patch with the launcher, i get an error and i have to restart... then i get another error and restart, 10 hours later i cant figure out what to do
What the fuck guys? I downloaded the torrent, unzipped it, started Steam, verifid the files and now Steam is downloading the whole 7 GB again. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS? Not all of us have unlimited (or fast) internet FFS.

You guys are the worst, seriously. Do you have any organizational skills whatsoever? Even if everything had worked flawlwessly, it still took me 8 hours to download the file. Why not make it available for download a day or two in advance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info