[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

-
Last edited by snwkill on Aug 12, 2017, 11:10:45 PM
Any thoughts/recommendations for mana? I'm level 40 and CA takes 25 a shot, constantly having to chugg mana pots. Just picked up Patient Reaper so I'm not sure if that will make a huge difference or not.
"
Tehdood wrote:
Any thoughts/recommendations for mana? I'm level 40 and CA takes 25 a shot, constantly having to chugg mana pots. Just picked up Patient Reaper so I'm not sure if that will make a huge difference or not.

Try not to spam CA that much you will go oom the poison cloud doesn't stack so you wont gain any damage shooting out more just throw out a essence drain for single target in between shots if needed
Last edited by Watermelontotem on Aug 13, 2017, 3:06:37 AM
Whats the reasoning for still going CI? There are no big ES nodes behind it anymore and even without spending too much for high life+es gear you can pretty easily get 1-2k hp, especially because of the hybrid nodes. Seems like that would be enough HP to survive most chaos damage coming at you and it serves as an extra 1-2k on top of all the ES you would have assuming it all gets depleted.
Last edited by memerdude420 on Aug 13, 2017, 4:19:51 AM
For me CI makes gearing little bit easier, since no need to start stack chaos res. If you dont stack it toon will die rather quickly.

Changed my season char on CI yesterday prox. 5k es now.. not enough but goes for now.

BUT damage isnt good enough, at least not yet. Need loads of gear still so...
Hello all! I will be doing a morning stream today so please come say hello and have your questions ready. Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde *I do not know what build i will be playing on stream*
Hey, I really like your build! I was doing a side by side with mine to see if I missed anything important and I do believe if you take the node +10 Str and +10 Dex nodes straight down from Coordination, rather than the three +10 Dex nodes down from Fangs of the Viper, you save a skill point! Keep up the cool work!

Also, I noticed you take 5 points to invest in +2 to max power charges, and being a Trickster, you can stack them fairly easily against mobs with Swift Killer, also giving the DoT buffs. My only concern with that is there's not really a reliable way to get that extra damage going against bosses. Instead, I would put them into chaos and curse nodes you already have on the top of the tree in Witch territory.

PS, if you have any reasons for it, enlighten me, I'm fairly new and would love to learn!
Last edited by Zywroh on Aug 13, 2017, 1:57:48 PM
sup side, on final tree i see some points that i dont know how to 'get'
should i pick Dreamer, Overcharged or Melding? cause the poins are just on those and not on the points b4 to allow u pick them...so, whats the best choice?
still lv81 btw and dont have CI, Whispers of Doom and Influence on tree yet...

thx bro!
Good afternoon! He's able to reach Dreamer, Overcharged, and Melding because of the socketed skill gem Intuitive Leap!
oh its a JEWEL ! ty for info bro!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info