[3.2 Viable] Sidefx Cthulhu Arrow (CA) Destroy Shaper and Elder Maps!

"
matheus18 wrote:
sup side! doin this build as starter!
now we have the life tree, but, the itens are the same? yellows and unics? ty bro!

just early items if you can get a silverbranch the +1 is really op
Wonder if we can just modify this to MOM and use the 4 notables to the right of shadow to put the inspired learning jewel in for some fun mini-headhunter feeling ... would up the fun a lot, but uses up a few skillpoints to get the 4 notables (frenzy/power charges + mana leech besides life leech).

ES is still expensive to get I feel, if you need to cover all other bases like resists etc. MOM seems a cheaper alternative, as life and mana seems a bit easier to get than ES?
Last edited by voonvoon on Aug 7, 2017, 5:53:00 AM
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
matheus18 wrote:
sup side! doin this build as starter!
now we have the life tree, but, the itens are the same? yellows and unics? ty bro!

just early items if you can get a silverbranch the +1 is really op

You meant a "Silverbough" right? ;)

Is there a life tree?

Thanks for the nice build. Enjoying CA alot - smooth gameplay.
If anyone else is doing this build, could you put it in public mode so I can follow you please? tyvm
The starter tree I believe i have set as life. but this will be a CI build mid tier gear with about 8500 es. Not bad esp with the amount of regen you will have.
so, ES not nerfed? keep the ES itens so? hmmm
man, big changes for life to es tree
will need 99 regrets ;(

waiting for answers (leveling after 50s, wth quiver, itens, and when change to es (lvl=?), es if fine (nerf?) or make a life CA trickster?)
I have been following your build to level 52, and I am still wondering.

When do I use ED and when do I use caustic arrow? They seem to pretty much do the same thing, and the damage is somewhat similar for me at least.
Hello! Nice work with the build, I'm playing and its very fun. But I was wandering, which items are the BIS for end game? What should we aim for? It's still viable ES or not?

Thank you very much! Great work.
"
Akhata wrote:
Hello! Nice work with the build, I'm playing and its very fun. But I was wandering, which items are the BIS for end game? What should we aim for? It's still viable ES or not?

Thank you very much! Great work.

To clear things up, THIS IS A CI build. your ES will be just fine. If the majority want a Life tree I can help out with that but that is not what my build is. Also I have a list of what Items already you should be looking for BiS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info