[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

I'm waiting the scion build , i used to play this build with scion in standard and i want to play it again...Just i'm wondering what piece of equipment i need to change from the old build and the path tree + ascendancy spec, i'm curious because the ascendant got buffed with 3.0
"
HanibAAAl wrote:
Can someone tell me why Scorching Ray needs to be at level 1?

It's only the fire damage of the ray that scales with gem lvl,the debuff is the sameand as we are doin cwc,we want the mana cost to be really low
Last edited by BKrisz on Aug 6, 2017, 10:16:42 AM
Looks like you don't take Unwawering Stance anymore. How do you deal with stuns?
path of building link?
Do we use Kaom or rare chest piece now ?
---
only thing im haveing a problem with is something hitting me and stopping my cast ... what are we doing for that ( im lvl 78.. 1150 int, 2700hp and 2400 mana) im doing really good, but when i get like 7 to 10 beating on me its very hard to cast. if this is how the build is going to play im scared this one thing could make it not that enjoyable i hope im missing something
Just in case i missed it...
How do we deal with reflect?
why don't we ditch Scorching Ray - Cast While Channelling
and use self casting with echo spell and stuff like that?
just tried a few halls ... got as much chaos res as i could .. but i dont think this build can do it
"
gruumine wrote:
why don't we ditch Scorching Ray - Cast While Channelling
and use self casting with echo spell and stuff like that?

You need the mana for MoM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info