[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

as long scorching ray is connected to CWC
your good.
staff use all slots automatically but CWC need to be linked to ray to function as you want.
double post sigh.

L79 atm, all good.
Last edited by skjutengris on Aug 8, 2017, 6:42:37 AM
Nice build, lvl 71; planning to get the brine crown, perandus signet and Igna's epiphany, i hope i'll have enough resistances.
Spoiler
4L what do I use? Fire pen or Concentrated effect? I have cold to fire scorching ray and cwc as other 3.
One very minor thing I've done is throw Flame Dash in over leap slam, its fits nicely with the Orb + Blind + Arcane Surge links. While the cooldown is annoying for persistent uses, surge is nice to have up more frequently and that's why we have adrenaline flasks.
"
Kezz123 wrote:
4L what do I use? Fire pen or Concentrated effect? I have cold to fire scorching ray and cwc as other 3.

I used conc effect.
Did The Apex of Sacrifice last night.

Left K'aj Y'ara'az as the final trio, probably not the best idea @ 3.7K life to leave last.

Will do K'aj Q'ura as the last trio tonight which should be easier to manage.

When you do Atziri don't try and take the empowered Storm Calls.

Learn your cast timer so you can have icestorm up and stay mobile.

We can face tank everything else in Atziri.

I've never had my WI socketed with EF. I have CwC - Scorching Ray / Fire pen / Cold to fire / Rarity.

Currently trying Soul Taker.

I'm going to try and min/max the use of the perandus signet but chaos has been slow going. I have a Icetomb and I'm looking for Inya's Epiphany.

I'm hoping to be 92 by the end of the week and I'll post my passives and an update on the signet.
Last edited by buffet1 on Aug 8, 2017, 3:26:08 PM

Currently level 75 and going strong. Really enjoying the build, AGAIN. I just did this same character on the 2 week race. I'll say I probably tanked a lot more with the other build but this is still going strong. I still have to upgrade some pieces on my gear - mainly the gloves and rings.

One thing I didn't do on this build and the last is get vigilant strike. I guess I'm not sure of the mechanics of it. If I leap slam into a crowd is that casting/hitting also with vigilant strike? Or do i have to then attack melee to cast vigilant strike. I understand the leap slam for movement just this extra gem never got the jist of it.

Thanx for the help!

You have to melee with Vigilant strike for the Fortify buff. Once you get a few Icestorms rolling then melee if the mob warrants the extra damage reduction.
Does the attack speed from Crave the Slaughter matter since we are casting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info