[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

I am using stormburst instead of scorchin ray , it fells a lot better ,procs the ice storm on further enemies i think it targets enemies better i dont know how to explain , also i procs elmental overlord all the time
storm burst???
u do know that you do no non-fire dmg....
"
gruumine wrote:
storm burst???

Storm burst is just for cast when channeling , scorching ray was doing almost no dmg any way
"
arisgigi wrote:
"
gruumine wrote:
storm burst???

Storm burst is just for cast when channeling , scorching ray was doing almost no dmg any way

it does apply fire res debuff though
Always wanted to try WI build. After I got staff and helm drop and tried to 6s staff and succeeded after 10-15 orb I knew its time to try WI build. Leveling was breeze. I used Tabula all the way until lvl 68 when I switched to Kaoms. With Tabula I could farm Tier 5 map at lvl 62. Only problem was if I run into mobs before I start casting SR I'm pretty much dead but if I take it slowly I can finish run. Since mapping with Tabula is pain I had to take things slowly and use easy maps since I had only 2k hp.

MoM was huge boost to survivability. Im using Clarity gem and Quick recovery cluster as well for fast mana regeneration. Greatly helps survive barrage of attacks.

At lvl 74 no issues farming Tier 11 maps.

Thanks for great build.

P.S I'm also wondering if Inya's Epiphany Arcanist Slippers are better than good rare boots? Would have to use Pcoc and maybe spend some points for power charges. What do you think?
Last edited by Sidad on Aug 25, 2017, 6:06:09 PM
I was wondering how do you get 5.22 duration on icestorm? I just picked up Potency of Will but i only have 3.7 second and i don't see any more duration on your tree. How do you get to this point?
Last edited by Kharn7 on Aug 26, 2017, 8:07:06 AM
Great build!!

I was playing the es witch version last league and now decided to try the life based one.

I got a question regarding armor options.

What is better choice before kaoms armor - good roll ar/es armor or good roll belly (cuz of %hp) ?
"
brumbrum45 wrote:
Great build!!

I was playing the es witch version last league and now decided to try the life based one.

I got a question regarding armor options.

What is better choice before kaoms armor - good roll ar/es armor or good roll belly (cuz of %hp) ?

AR/ES with high Int and some res is by far the better choice.
I always loved how detailed the leveling section was, it looks like you took it even further this time. I can appreciate you genuinely want both beginners and veterans alike to have the best experience possible all the way through with this build.
This build does not work.

The amount of life is so low that it is one shot by absolutely everything in a plain core map. In no way is it viable for all content, and it should not be titled as so. This does not mean that all content is impossible to clear, but if you never get hit then ANY build can clear core Malichai with 4k life. And I mean the little attacks that hit instantly that can't be avoided, not the slams that can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info