[3.1] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Most Everything

i'm not sure what you mean? i did what i always do with the act 6 boss and killed him deathless,this only happened with these 2 bosses throughout the whole game so far,could it be a bug?
"
i'm not sure what you mean? i did what i always do with the act 6 boss and killed him deathless,this only happened with these 2 bosses throughout the whole game so far,could it be a bug?

If you point your mouse curser somewhere, where you cant move, the casting of icestorm stops.

eg. Kitava, the spider boss trees in jungle, walls in dungeons. Its easy to try and verify. Same with Izaro in alls Labs. You canst start Icestorm while Izaro hasnt fully rised.

To stack up Icestorm, just hold your mouse pointer on the edge of the "moveable" zone. Sinse it is an area effect, it will hit with at least half of the AE.
"
ninuvas1977 wrote:
"

If you point your mouse curser somewhere, where you cant move, the casting of icestorm stops.

eg. Kitava, the spider boss trees in jungle, walls in dungeons. Its easy to try and verify. Same with Izaro in alls Labs. You canst start Icestorm while Izaro hasnt fully rised.

To stack up Icestorm, just hold your mouse pointer on the edge of the "moveable" zone. Sinse it is an area effect, it will hit with at least half of the AE.

i get it now. thanks
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
quicksixteen wrote:
This build does not work.

The amount of life is so low that it is one shot by absolutely everything in a plain core map. In no way is it viable for all content, and it should not be titled as so. This does not mean that all content is impossible to clear, but if you never get hit then ANY build can clear core Malichai with 4k life. And I mean the little attacks that hit instantly that can't be avoided, not the slams that can.

have you tried it? im doing tier 14 maps at 4.5k HP and the only time yet that i get "1 shot" if i go full yolo and dont respect the map mods if they are turbo/crit extra damage ones and people already stated they done shaper with it so please take your trolling elsewhere

*edit*

anyway i like the build and got this gear yet

can do T14 maps and Atziri normal yet deathless, need some more levels to boost HP pool

HP: 4507
ES: 693
Int: 1251
Icestorm Tooltip: 6230,5

next goal
to hit that 1300+ int mark i need to get myself a new belt (easier said then done) and one more jewel at the witch slot further on or get the currecny to actully upgrade the items i already have

Yes I have tried it. Feel free to notice the lvl 87 berzerker in my profile that is suspiciously geared exactly like this guide recommends. Tier 15 maps are about half ok. Haven't gotten to guardians yet. T16 vaal map was a failure because the wrong guy died first and that fire reflect guy was the last one, which was not intended, but I take the blame on that. But rigawald and Malachia are completely unstoppable for me. Rig goes wolf mode for gg because the build is way too slow to avoid hits and Mali is all one shot city, which is a real problem because way too slow to avoid hits. I have found that your choices are to outleech all incoming damage or die with almost nothing in between.

I wouldn't post if I hadn't tried it.
Post your gear? I was doing t15s easily without Kaom's and 5200ish hp. Something is wrong if you are having that much trouble. I could even run T16 on everything but the boss with my MF staff at 2500DPS. Are your resistance capped? And by capped I mean ~100?
"
battousaii wrote:
Post your gear? I was doing t15s easily without Kaom's and 5200ish hp. Something is wrong if you are having that much trouble. I could even run T16 on everything but the boss with my MF staff at 2500DPS. Are your resistance capped? And by capped I mean ~100?

why 100 res cap? can you elaborate? im capped at (from what i know) 75% is that not enough?
"
quicksixteen wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
quicksixteen wrote:
This build does not work.

The amount of life is so low that it is one shot by absolutely everything in a plain core map. In no way is it viable for all content, and it should not be titled as so. This does not mean that all content is impossible to clear, but if you never get hit then ANY build can clear core Malichai with 4k life. And I mean the little attacks that hit instantly that can't be avoided, not the slams that can.

have you tried it? im doing tier 14 maps at 4.5k HP and the only time yet that i get "1 shot" if i go full yolo and dont respect the map mods if they are turbo/crit extra damage ones and people already stated they done shaper with it so please take your trolling elsewhere

*edit*

anyway i like the build and got this gear yet

can do T14 maps and Atziri normal yet deathless, need some more levels to boost HP pool

HP: 4507
ES: 693
Int: 1251
Icestorm Tooltip: 6230,5

next goal
to hit that 1300+ int mark i need to get myself a new belt (easier said then done) and one more jewel at the witch slot further on or get the currecny to actully upgrade the items i already have

Yes I have tried it. Feel free to notice the lvl 87 berzerker in my profile that is suspiciously geared exactly like this guide recommends. Tier 15 maps are about half ok. Haven't gotten to guardians yet. T16 vaal map was a failure because the wrong guy died first and that fire reflect guy was the last one, which was not intended, but I take the blame on that. But rigawald and Malachia are completely unstoppable for me. Rig goes wolf mode for gg because the build is way too slow to avoid hits and Mali is all one shot city, which is a real problem because way too slow to avoid hits. I have found that your choices are to outleech all incoming damage or die with almost nothing in between.

I wouldn't post if I hadn't tried it.

first of all your chars are in private mode so cant even check them, made a core last night with 80% more cold dmg w/o even using Puritu of Ice and face tanked his smash either i was just lucky having blinded him with my Orb of storms bcs its not hard man some map mods you cant just yolo

"
adambog wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:

why 100 res cap? can you elaborate? im capped at (from what i know) 75% is that not enough?

75 is cap, but having 100 uncapped makes it so you can do ele weakness maps w/o dropping under if i remember correctly
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Aug 28, 2017, 10:35:06 AM
How does Hrimnor's Resolve compare to Black Sun Crest late game? I know BSC has some more damage but HR has more hp, and HR also gives immunity to freeze and chill after using SR. Just wondering if it's a viable alternative.
Last edited by Neenufewnfue on Aug 28, 2017, 12:26:23 PM
Hrimnor's resolve - while I get a bit more life, I lose about 600 damage. I am wondering though how does Iron Will support fits. I don't have a staff to check it though...
Can I ask that if I can use 3 Grand Spectrum instead of Izaro's? Is there a specific reason we choose Iazro as jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info