[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Anybody know why the Lord of the Dead passive is specced in, can't figure it out?

Nevermind I'm an idiot and specced it in myself by accident...
Last edited by Morrison16 on Aug 13, 2017, 5:32:29 PM
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
"
larak wrote:
Hi !
How are you all liking the build ? - How is it going ?

I have been playing a RF totem beserker (milkys, on liftingnerds suggestion :) )and want to try this one out (faster clear speed). I have seen people on stream running a frostbolt build that was not totembased which seemed great. But this seems like the best frostbolt guild at the moment on the forums ?

good build for trash clearing, bosses is cancer but doable
been able to do most t14-15 maps so far myself

let me put it like this, its fun, its fast, but aint gonna hit lvl 100 with the amounts of unavoidable deaths

actually you can hit level 100, just ignore all of the bosses and just do the maps. That's what lots of folks are doing based upon the comments I've read..... Now with that said, maybe kill the bosses the first time through for the atlas completion(that will slow your progression to 100) but then after that, the speed that you are able to clear maps minus the boss, should help with the leveling.......
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
"
larak wrote:
Hi !
How are you all liking the build ? - How is it going ?

I have been playing a RF totem beserker (milkys, on liftingnerds suggestion :) )and want to try this one out (faster clear speed). I have seen people on stream running a frostbolt build that was not totembased which seemed great. But this seems like the best frostbolt guild at the moment on the forums ?

good build for trash clearing, bosses is cancer but doable
been able to do most t14-15 maps so far myself

let me put it like this, its fun, its fast, but aint gonna hit lvl 100 with the amounts of unavoidable deaths

actually you can hit level 100, just ignore all of the bosses and just do the maps. That's what lots of folks are doing based upon the comments I've read..... Now with that said, maybe kill the bosses the first time through for the atlas completion(that will slow your progression to 100) but then after that, the speed that you are able to clear maps minus the boss, should help with the leveling.......

10000% Not worth it, id say stop at 90, untill then grind some maps u feel secure in
So in a 5 link setup if we have the Pandemonius Amulet is the 5th link Hypothermia or Improved Crit?

current gear, looking for advice I know I am way over resist cap and need to move so more damage or suvivability in.

"

10000% Not worth it, id say stop at 90, untill then grind some maps u feel secure in

I don't think level 100 is worth it on any build actually.... Too much grind.. That's why most players do actually stop at level 90 unless they are racing. I'd probably stop at level 90 on this build anyway.......The whole point of this build for me is to make good currency speed clearing maps(minus bosses) and then get enough currency to do work on a pure Uber Lab Build..

P.S. on a side note, I really love how they buffed the loot in the labs......So many more chests I'm running across. it's making it more worth my time, especially for those runs where I die.

"
Sedorian wrote:
So in a 5 link setup if we have the Pandemonius Amulet is the 5th link Hypothermia or Improved Crit?

current gear, looking for advice I know I am way over resist cap and need to move so more damage or suvivability in.

Go for increased critical strikes :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Mexy wrote:
currently lvl78

playing this build is super fun the mobs in maps just melt and bosses arent to bad either (i use 4 totems atm)

i was pretty lucky leveling and dropping an exalt and yesterday i found the halcyon
"
Gear wrote:

thanks for the build!

My pleasure, I'm glad it is going well! :)
"
Felekis wrote:
Confirming that this build is fun and hardcore capable. Currently I am level 87 in the Hardcore Harbinger league.

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAOaBAcEUQSzBUII9AmqC2EQzBNxFCAWbxo4HNwdFB8CJKonLyoTKyYrtiycMtE1kjbFNuk6FjpYOuE8LT38PvFBckGWRUdFnUlPSi5Ms03jTq5QR1NSVcZYY1htWK5Y5VnzWitepV8_ZDNmnmebaFpo8mpDcg97IIKbg1-DzIPbg_OFMoaCi4yMRozPjxqPRpBVly2aO5rgm1GiAKPyplenCKelrhKuPq6zr2yxNrc-vKq86sBmwJrGrtAf0PXVi9Wm2CTYvdn82t3hc-Nq5FHr7u087w7v6_Af8kX2SPiT-d360v4K_o8=?accountName=Felekis&characterName=Synelixis

Sweet, good job! Thanks for the feedback :)
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Why not take Shamanistic Fury?

Not worth the points going there. It's good for leveling, but unless you aim for level 100 then I'd recommend speccing out of it again or not speccing into it at all.
So why do we take spell crit and staff crit if we run the non crit gem on our totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info