[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Tri/Quad Frostbolt Totems Hierophant - Strong League Starter!

Why not take Shamanistic Fury?
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
You need to check the tooltip from your character tab (C). When a gem is linked to a support gem (faster casting, arcane surge), mana consumption is increased.

Oh wow, didn't knew that, thanks a lot!

@caulder10: Has been answered before, liftinnerdbro wrote, it is helpful for leveling, but in the end, the points rae better used somewhere else ... unless you reach lvl 100, you can still use em ...

But as his guide seems to adress hardcore mainly, i think we can spare some points and leave some life nodes out ... i have shamanistic fury skilled.
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Aug 12, 2017, 9:59:24 PM
"
Mr_Tact wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
One question nobody has asked yet, that I was wondering is..........
How is this for Labs? Obviously lifting made it through them in order to get all of the points....But for those who've done them......Were they super painful to do?

Well, as always it is dependent on how long you wait, right? I did the first around level 45, and Cruel at 65. I waited that long, in part, because I had and still have terrible gear. Even so, I cruised through them. I'm guessing Merciless will be okay after I get some upgrades.

And just did Merciless with the same bad gear at 78, it was pretty easy. And I'm not exactly an expert, this is my second character over lever 60... :D
And for those who ask about Controlled Destruction i quote:

"

Likewise, with the exception of the keystone passive skill Resolute Technique, critical chance has a minimum of 5% and cannot be reduced below this, even with modifiers that reduce critical chance such as Controlled Destruction Support.

CriticalChance = (BaseCriticalStrikeChance + AdditionalCriticalStrikeChance) * (1 + IncreasedCriticalStrikeChance)

BaseCriticalStrikeChance
is the base critical strike chance of the skill or weapon
AdditionalCriticalStrikeChance is the sum of all relevant +#% to Critical Strike Chance
IncreasedCriticalStrikeChance is the sum of all relevant #% increased Critical Strike Chance

So a good read is always the wiki guys.
"
Imaqtpig wrote:
"
Str0ng wrote:
Becouse you have linked gem with -100 crit chance? Controlled destrucrion?

Thanks!!
So should I put points on "increased Global Critical Strike Chance while wiedling a Staff"??
Why would Lift put points on it... he's using Controlled Destruction too

Does anyone know the answer...?
I put 3 points on "increased Global Critical Strike Chance while wiedling a Staff" but DPS is not increased.
@ Imaqtpig : Download the "Path of Building" tool, it will mostly answer your questions.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
currently lvl78

playing this build is super fun the mobs in maps just melt and bosses arent to bad either (i use 4 totems atm)

i was pretty lucky leveling and dropping an exalt and yesterday i found the halcyon
"
Gear wrote:

thanks for the build!
I died about 5 times to Act 5 boss, but I"m thinking that some of this is just me not knowing the boss mechanics.......... Ugghh amazing graphics on that boss though! That sweeping arm was downright terrifying lol.....

I'm going to try and run Normal lab today at level 50
Last edited by Mentoya on Aug 13, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
Hi !
How are you all liking the build ? - How is it going ?

I have been playing a RF totem beserker (milkys, on liftingnerds suggestion :) )and want to try this one out (faster clear speed). I have seen people on stream running a frostbolt build that was not totembased which seemed great. But this seems like the best frostbolt guild at the moment on the forums ?
Last edited by larak on Aug 13, 2017, 2:45:06 PM
"
larak wrote:
Hi !
How are you all liking the build ? - How is it going ?

I have been playing a RF totem beserker (milkys, on liftingnerds suggestion :) )and want to try this one out (faster clear speed). I have seen people on stream running a frostbolt build that was not totembased which seemed great. But this seems like the best frostbolt guild at the moment on the forums ?

good build for trash clearing, bosses is cancer but doable
been able to do most t14-15 maps so far myself

let me put it like this, its fun, its fast, but aint gonna hit lvl 100 with the amounts of unavoidable deaths

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info