[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

🔸🔶 Please Take your time to follow me on Twitch and on YouTube! 🔶🔸

-I am sorry that the guide is outdated, but i simply dont have the time and motivation now, since im very busy with school and work. Hope you understand

Updates/Changes

Will post here if anything happens with the guide

Learn how to make your own builds using Path of Building here!

Hello fellow exiles!

I am finally back with another build guide! This time, we will be utilizing the strenghts of elemental conversion and penetration, along with the massive leech bonusses that Berzerker gains, to nearly become immortal as long as we are leeching. This, along with up to 8k life and millions of damage, makes this build completely insane against all content.

And of course, if you got any questions regarding the build be free to ask me ingame at @TheAmigoBoyz

FAQ

FAQ

• How do you generate powercharges? You use Herald of ice, linked with Curse on Hit and Assassins Mark
  • What's best? Berzerker, Raider og Scion? -All are good in their own ways, but Berzerker just have the extra survivability from Cloaked in Savagery + Vaal Pact
  • I cannot sustain my mana cost, what do i do? I'm afraid that's because your damage isn't high enough. But don't worry it's just temporary. A thing you can do is either to use elreon jewelry while leveling, or get a thiefs torment ring. It gives alot of mana on hit

Videos of The Build In Action

Videos

will update later

The Build guide:

The Skilltree:

Skilltrees and different Ascendancy options:

Skilltree

Raider
  • (Updated Aug 03) 3.0 Level 88: link
  • (Updated Aug 03) 3.0 Level 100: link

Note: It is up for you to decide whether or not you want to spend the point to get Point Blank or not. I have personally Done it.

Ascendancy Point Upgrade order

Berzerker
  • Normal: Pain Reaver
  • Cruel: Crave the Slaughter
  • Merciless: Aspect of Carnage
  • Endgame: Cloaked in Savagery

Path of Building Export

I have exported the code from Path of building, so if you want to play around with it yourself you can find the code here, by clicking these Pastebin links:

Note: the Damage on Full Life support, is for some reason not calculated in Path of Building

Pros and cons:

Pros:
  • great clearspeed!
  • Insane damage. (multiple millions on barrage)
  • Great Clearspeed!
  • Can do All content!
  • Facetank the whole game, due to Cloaked in Savagery
  • It's VERY tanky! can reach up to around 8k life! (with Kaoms Heart of course)

Cons:
  • Needs some specific uniques to get the build started
  • Requires a few ex to really get going
  • Vaal Pact means No regen
  • Uber Lab with berzerker and vaal pact is the worst thing ever. I'd highly recommend speccing out of VP when running Lab, and also grabbing some life flasks.

The Bandits

We take +2 skillpoints!

Gear breakdown:
Optimal Standard League Gear

Helm:
  • In the helm slot i'd recommend Starkonja's head or Rat's nest I personally prefer Starkonja's for more life.

Chest:
  • Kaom's Heart is mandatory if you want to survive in high tier maps! It should grant you around 1,5k life! -and don't worry about the sockets. We will only need to swap the skillgem out for single target.
  • If you really like having two six links, you can also use Belly of the Beast. Just keep in mind that you still lose around 1000 hp

Rings:
  • A Rare Opal/steel Ring with phys, life, resists, WeD and intelligence.

Amulet:
  • Rare amulet with phys, WeD , crit multiplier, crit chance, life and resists!

Gloves:
  • (Legacy) Facebreakers are definitely the best choice! They grant 90% crit multiplier is simply too good to not have! -In patch 3.0 they were nerfed to 30% crit multi, and i would not recommend using them anymore, unless you have a pair with the old stats.
  • Maligaro's virtuosity! If you don't have a legacy pair of facebreakers i'd recommend getting these. They grant up to 36% crit multiplier, aswell as 50% crit and some attack speed.
  • If you have a hard time capping resistances, you could use Rare gloves with life, resists and attack speed

Boots:
  • Rare boots with resists, life and movement speed.
  • If you want the most damage, and insane dodge chance, then you should get Darkray Vectors -You should only use these if you get them corrupted with +1 to frenzy charge as implicit. It will also be insanely hard to cap resists, with them, but they definitely give the best overall clearspeed.

Bow:
  • A LegacyReach of the Council is the best choice, unless you can afford a mirrored bow.
  • If you are more on a budget, you can also use Lioneye's Glare. It's almost as good, and it's probably what is the best choice in a temp league, without acess to legacy items. Just note, that you will need to use GMP now.

Quiver:
  • The best possible quiver is The Signal Fire. The DPS is simply too good!
  • If you are using Ice Shot, or Lightning arrow or other skills which has conversion, you won't need the signal fire. You can instead use a Rare Quiver with life, WeD, crit multi, crit chance, attack speed and resists. You will however still need to swap in Signal Fire on barrage for maximum DPS.

Budget Temp League Gear

Helm:
  • In the helm slot i'd recommend Starkonja's head or Rat's nest I personally prefer Starkonja's for more life.

Chest:
  • Kaom's Heart is mandatory if you want to survive in high tier maps! It should grant you around 1,5k life! -and don't worry about the sockets. We will only need to swap the skillgem out for single target.
  • If you really like having two six links, you can also use Belly of the Beast. Just keep in mind that you still lose around 1000 hp

Rings:
  • A Rare Opal/steel Rings with phys, life, resists, WeD and intelligence is the best Option. But also REALLY expensive!
  • If you are on a budget, you can use Death Rush. It has nice overall stats, aswell as giving you Onslaught on kill, which not only increases your damage, but also your movement speed aswell! -Depending on the availability of League Specific Uniques, this can be pretty cheap!
  • In your other ring slot, you can also use Doedre's Damning. This might not seem like a huge DPS increase against trash mobs, but against bosses, it will allot you to put an extra curse on your Orb Of Storms setup. Projectile weakness for example, gives you up to 44% more damage!

Amulet:
  • Rare amulet with phys, WeD , crit multiplier, crit chance, life and resists! These amulets can however be really expensive.
  • For a cheap budget option you can use one of the most underrated items in the game! Marylene's Fallacy. It will give you a ton of damage on your crits, increasing your total DPS, but you will just be way more inconsistent. Since these are so cheap, you can also try and buy them to corrupt for "Enemies can have an additional curse", which will give you even more DPS!

Gloves:
  • For a temp league, i would recommend getting Rare gloves with life, resists and attack speed. If you can get phys damage or accuracy on it aswell, that will be good!

Boots:
  • Rare boots with resists, life and movement speed.
  • If you want the most damage, and insane dodge chance, then you should get Darkray Vectors -You should only use these if you get them corrupted with +1 to frenzy charge as implicit. It will also be insanely hard to cap resists, with them, but they definitely give the best overall clearspeed.

Bow:
  • For a temp league i'd definitely recommend Lioneye's Glare. It's definitely the best choice in a temp league, just keep in mind that you will need to swap out a gem for GMP now.

Quiver:
  • The best possible quiver is The Signal Fire. The DPS is simply too good!
  • If you are using Ice Shot, or Lightning arrow or other skills which has conversion, you won't need the signal fire. You can instead use a Rare Quiver with life, WeD, crit multi, crit chance, attack speed and resists. You will however still need to swap in Signal Fire on barrage for maximum DPS.

Enchantments to look out for:

Helmet:
  • 1-2 Additional Tornado Shot Projectiles -Recommended for Map clearing
  • 1-2 Additional Barrage Projectiles -Recommended for single-target
  • 60-90% Increased Tornadoshot Critical Strike Chance
  • 25-40% increased Tornado Shot Damage
  • 25-40% increased Barrage Damage
  • Lightning Arrow hits 2 additional Enemies
  • 25-40% increased Lightning Arrow Damage
  • 25-40% increased Ice Shot Damage

Boots:
  • 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
  • Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
  • 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently

Flasks:

I would recommend a Taste of Hate, Atziri's Promise, and a Dying Sun for the build. If you need resists you can also use Wise Oak instead of the Atziri flask.

In addition to these three unique flasks, you should use a Diamond flask and Quicksilver flask of Staunching. I personally don't need a life flask, since i have so high leech, and play on softcore.

Jewels:

Ideally you want jewels with Attack speed with bows, maximum life, crit multiplier, Projectile Damage or Physical Damage.

Jewels are also a good place to get Resists if you need it!

If you want more fun you can also try Inspired Learning, but it will require you to spec into "acuity" and swap out the rare jewel.

Gem links:

Main Attack
First Option:

Tornado Shot - Weapon Elemental Damage - Ice Bite - Inc Crit Strikes - Slower Projectiles - Damage on Full Life

or

Second Option:

Lightning Arrow - Weapon Elemental Damage - Ice Bite - Inc Crit Strikes - Slower Projectiles - Damage on Full Life

or

Third Option:

Ice Shot - - Weapon Elemental Damage - Ice Bite - Inc Crit Strikes - Slower Projectiles - Damage on Full Life

All of these skills are good in their own ways, so if you want you can try both out, and see which one you like the best

Note: If you use Ice Shot, Lightning Arrow or any other skill with phys conversion, you don't necessary need to use Signal Fire Quiver. You will however still have to use them for the Barrage setup!

Also Note: -Ice Shot will also require the Threshold jewel, Omen on the Wind, to really be good!

Single target attack
Barrage - Weapon Elemental Damage - Ice Bite - Inc Crit Strikes - Slower Projectiles - Damage on Full Life

I would recommend using barrage, as it's most versatile!

Buffs/movement Summon Ice Golem - Vaal Haste - Cast When Damage taken lvl. 1 - Immortal Call lvl. 3

Orb of Storms/Movement: Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness - Blink Arrow

Auras: Hatred - Herald of ice - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark

The Gear I'm Using:
Gear

coming soon

Do not look at the gem links, cause they might not match due to me testing stuff. Instead please check the gem links section of the guide, for most optimal setup!

You can also just check my Character on this link here (does not work as of now)

The damage

DPS Screenshots

More coming soon
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Oct 13, 2017, 8:24:05 AM
Last bumped on Oct 13, 2017, 8:24:33 AM
reserved
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Creator of actually strong builds back at it again, can't wait to see what you get out of this one!
"
tsHavok wrote:
Creator of actually strong builds back at it again, can't wait to see what you get out of this one!

thanks man! i actually havent tested this build, only in Path of Building, so i hope it will work out! -Should be strong, especially since it has such a high amount of life and leech, while still having great DPS!
PoB shows old facebreakers I believe?
Yes sry about that. The PoB is with my legacy gg gear in std. Here is a PoB with budget gear and for new leagues :)

https://pastebin.com/09yzT4Q9

Still not totally done with the guide, so havent added the budget version yet :)
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
Yes sry about that. The PoB is with my legacy gg gear in std. Here is a PoB with budget gear and for new leagues :)

Still not totally done with the guide, so havent added the budget version yet :)

Unacceptable. I expect more from the great Amigo... jk

I've been toying around the items in the build and swapping in queen of the forest and other things to see if we can't get get a screaming Maramigo variant. 6k Health 171% movement speed w/ stibnite, jade and speed pots.

Looking forward to how this one shapes up though Amigo... get to work :)

Last edited by Menacetech on Aug 3, 2017, 5:35:16 PM
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Did i break something or is the pob showing a lvl 100 ascendant?
Are you going to be doing this as your league starter?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Celdro wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:

Did i break something or is the pob showing a lvl 100 ascendant?

Oh shit yeah, my bad... tested an ascendant aswell... but that's the gear atleast :) -you will just have to import the tree from the guide for now then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info